Life so far...

Rena's POV

I groaned as I started to flutter my eyes open. One they we're fully opened I saw Kakashi staring at me. He smirked,"Wasn't that a great night?"

I have him a questioning look, and than I remember what happened and turned bright red. He started to chuckle and I pulled the covers closer to my face.

He smiled and patted my head,"Rena, you look so cute when you blush."

"O-oh shut up KakaBaka!" I said lightly hitting hit arm.

He put a hand on his heart,"I'm wounded you'd call me that why Mrs. Hatake."

I 'hmph'ed and turned my head away front him. I heard him chuckle,"Aww, come on Rena I'm only kidding." He wrapped his arms around me.

"I know you didn't mean it Rena." I sighed and turned to face him.

He smirked,"So, what do you say up for another round?"

*Alright.... I'm not going into details about this.... So, imagine it.*

I woke up again to see Kakashi sleeping, Aww he looks so cute.

I sighed, Are honeymoon is almost over... I have to go back to the kingdom and finish some work before I can go back to the leaf village.

I got of the bed and grab my underwear off the floor and wore Kakashi's shirt. He's shirt reaches up to  just below my knees and I walked to the kitchen. I decided to make French toast and bacon for breakfast. As I was roasting the bacon I felt a few pair of arms around me. I looked back to see Kakashi.

"How was your sleep?" I asked him.

"It would be better if you were there." I laughed.

"Well, I got hungry and I'm pretty sure your hungry as well." Than as on cue his stomach grumbled.

I laughed and heard him mumbled about his stomach being a traitor. He plop himself down on the chair in the dinner room as I gave him his plate. "Thank you." He mumbled I smiled and pecked him in the lips.

He looked at me and smiled,"You know you look good in my shirt." He chuckled as I turned bright red and turned away from him.

"T-that's not nice Bakashi!" I mumbled.

"Bakashi?" He asked me."

"Yeah Baka and Kashi gave birth to Bakashi." I answered him.

He grinned and soon appeared behind me with a hand on my stomach,"That's not the only thing that's going to give birth to."

I turned bright red and turned away from him. "S-shut up!! I'm not ready for that."

He grabbed my chin and pulled my face so my eyes met his. "Not yet but you'll be soon, my little shadow. Soon there'll be little Kakashi's and Rena's running around the house and you and I will be there for them."

Kakashi sat me down on his lap and put his chin on my head. "Your my little shadow and I'm happy I got to marry you. I've never felt this way before with anyone." He burrows his face in the crook of my neck. "Please don't leave me. Don't go and leave me alone." He pleaded.

I turned around to face him,"Baka!" I hit the top of his head, than wrapped my arms around his neck,"I'll never leave you. I l-love you, so you better not leave me as well."

He hugged me back and whispered in my ear,"I'll never leave you, I promise."

I buried my face in his chest and felt hot tears fall from my face. Kakashi traced circles on my back,"Shh, it's okay. I'm sorry I brought it up."

I sniffed,"Did you have another bad dream again?"

I heard him sigh,"Yeah, I did."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I..." I heard him sighed again,"It was about you. I-I... saw you die right in front of me and I couldn't do anything!! I just watched you as you cried-"

"STOP!!" I yelled at him. "That's won't happen, I know you'll be able to protect me. I trust you with my life and soul, Kakabaka."

He chuckled,"So now I'm Kakabaka, huh?"

I nodded my head and send him a gently smile,"Yeah." Than I sighed as I remembered what I had to do as soon as this honeymoon was over.

"Is there something wrong Rena?"

I looked up at Kakashi's face,"Kakabaka, don't you remember. As soon as this honeymoon is over I have to go back to the kingdom and handle things there while you go back to Konoha. I need to head to the kingdom to deal with some problems than I'll be able to come back to Konoha and live with you."

He ran a hand through his hair and sighed,"How long do you think it'll take for you to do all that? How long do you expect me to last without you? Without holding you? Hugging you? Kissing you? Tell you I love you? Giving you gifts?-"

"Ookay, Romeo, take it easier don't worry I'll be back before you know it and with team 7 around you'll hardly be able to rest. Plus I hear the Chunin exams are soon, and if I don't make it before than I'll be there to represent the Shadow Country as its leader of course." I smiled at him.

He relaxed a little,"Your right. I shouldn't worry, maybe I'm just overreacting and such. Rena, you will visit me when the chunin exams begins right?"

I nodded my head and grinned,"Not only do I get to visit you I also get to stay with you for awhile."

"That means we'll have a lot of fun." I raised an eyebrow as he smirks. I wonder what he means?

"Y-yeah? Sure, I guess." I mumbled.

"How long do we have left until we have to leave and go back?" He asked me.

"Well, we have about a week left-" I was cut off when I was suddenly being lifted up.

I looked up at Kakashi as he walks into our room and throws me on the bed. He than climb on top of me, leans closer to me ear and whispers,"Than we have all the time in the world for some fun before we leave."

And Cutt!!!!!!!

Close your eyes and I'm sorry but I don't do no writing like that sorries. Any who it's me people Rin!!!! So I was wondering that I'd skip a few weeks into the next chapter after the whole honeymoon cause Kakashi had the idea of making 'Love' for the rest of the time, and I don't feel like writing it so yeah...

(Tweet)

(Tweet)

Okay... Awkward moment, so I'm going to go now sorry for not updating in a while. I just had to do I lot of homework and testing. See you again and thanks for reading my book. On your way out check out my other books.

                                ~Rin Hatake