Wedding Day and The Plan Part 2

Kakashi's POV

I ran towards the dungeon hallway. "Rena!!" I yelled.

I opened the first door to see nothing. Damn it where is she!!

I opened each door in the hallway until I reached the last one. Damn, this is the last one.

I slammed it open to see nothing. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I was about to leave when I heard muffling.

"Mhmm." I heard.

I walk toward the noise and leaned my ear onto the stone wall.

"MmhmmmNghnhb." My eyes widen. Rena!!

I lifted my headband up and look through the wall to see a chakra signature. It was a familiar chakra signature. Rena!! She's in there I have to get her out.

I made some quick hand signs and soon you could hear birds echoing in the cell,"Chidori!" I broke down the wall to reveal Rena stilling on a chair chained up.

Her eyes widen and soon a tear ran down her face. I ran towards her, unchained her, and pulled off the cloth in her mouth.

"Rena!" I pulled her into a hug," Don't you go scaring me like that again. I can't lose you too."

"Ka-Ka-Shi?" I heard her mumble.

"It's alright Rena I'm here now." I whispered in her ear as I smiled.

"Ka-Ka-Shi..."

"I know Rena you were scared."

"Ka-Ka-Shi, I can't breath."

I quickly let go of her and rubbed the back of my neck,"Sorry, I guess I hugged you too tigh-"

I was cut off when I was tackled back a hug. I looked down to see Rena burying her head into my chest as tears ran down her face.

"Kakashi, I was so scared! I thought I wasn't going to see you again! I thought he was going to kill you!" She yelled as she buried her face more into my vest.

I sighed and patted her head,"It's alright Rena. I promise he can't hurt you anymore. I'll be here to protect you from not on."

She looked up at me and wiper her tears away. I cupped her face in my hands,"You are something I want to protect." I pulled her into a tight hug,"I promise to protect you at the cost of my own life."

I pulled away and helped her stand up. As soon as I let go of her she started to sway. Before she could fall I caught her in my arm. "I guess you can't walk yet."

I kneeled in front of her and told her to hop on. Once she was on my back I looked back and smiled at her. "Kakashi?"

"Hmm." I answered as I begun to walk out of the dungeon hall.

Her grip around my neck tightened,"I'm sorry for getting you involved in this."

"It's no problem. I did just promise I'd protect you." I told her.

Once we made it out I quickly made it to my room and locked it.

"Why are we here Kakashi?" She asked me.

"You need to hide. Diasuke shouldn't know you escape and we'll handle it during the wedding. But before that." I kneeled down in front of her and pulled out the ring,"Rena Uchiha Ketsu, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Her eyes widen for a minute and soon I was tackled into another hug. "Yes! Yes!" She kept repeating.

She pulled back a few inches away from my face. I quickly pulled down my mask and smashed my lips into hers. While I kissed her I picked the ring up from the floor and slid it on her finger. We both pulled away gasping. I smiled at her and she turned 100 shades of red.