Hokage-sama

Third Person POV

*Knock Knock*

"Come in"

Asuma came into the Hokage's Office followed by Kurenai, Gai, Kakashi, and Rena, who was still on Kakashi's shoulder.

"Asuma, Kurenai, Gai, Kakashi, who is this young lady and why did you tie her up?" The Hokage asked.

"Well, Lord Hokage, this is youthful Rena." Gai said. Everyone sweat drop at his statement.

"We found Rena outside the borders of he village. We asked her nicely to come with us to question her but she didn't really cooperate with us as you can see?" Kakashi said rubbing the back of his head sheeply.

"Umm, sorry to bother your conversation but do you think you can, umm I don't know? UNTIE ME!!!!!!" Rena yelled.

Kakashi put Rena down then Kurenai and Asuma untied her. Rena rubbed her wrist because of the rope and glared at them.

"Well, it was nice meeting you people but I must be going so yeah. See ya." She ran towards the window until she felt something pulling on the collar of my shirt. She looked back to see Kakashi holding her back. She glared at him.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked.

"As far away as I can from you people and your village." Rena said.

"Oh, and why's that Rena-chan?" The Third Hokage asked.

"Oh I don't know? BECAUSE YOUR STUPID SUBORDINATES KIDNAPPED ME!!!!" Rena yelled.

Rena's POV

"Oh I don't know? BECAUSE YOUR STUPID SUBORDINATES KIDNAPPED ME!!!!!" I yelled as I stomped my foot on the ground.

"Well, we're just going to ask you a few questions that's all, Rena-chan. To make sure you aren't a threat to the village." The Third Hokage said.

"Well, how can I be a threat to your village anyways. I was just sleeping on a tree until these four ninjas came." I said pointing to the four morons behind me.

"It wasn't really kidnapping Rena-chan. We just brought you to the village to ask a few questions." Asuma stated.

"Yeah, cause fighting someone, tieing them up, then dragging them to the village against their will is so not kidnapping." I sarcastically said.

"Yup, exactly my youthful Rena-chan!!!!" Gai said as he jumped towards me . I stepped away and he flew out the window. Everyone stared at me dumbfounded.

" Did you guys really thing I was going to let him hug me. Your out of your minds." I said as I put my hands on my hips.

"Well, you do have a point he is a little bit................ excited." Kakashi said.

"Back to the main reason you are all here." We looked at the Third Hokage as he continued. "Rena, will you answer some of my questions?"

I rubbed my chin as if I was thinking on what to do. I looked at them and said,"Nope."

"How about we make a deal?" He asked me.

"What type of deal?" I asked curiously.

"You answer some of my questions and I'll see if we should let you go or not."

I thought for a minute.'Shoot, I'm so screwed their are 4 adults in the room I can't out run them. I guess I'll answer just some of their questions.'

"Fine, I'll answer some of your damn questions, after that you'll let me out of this stupid village."

"Deal then?" He asked as he held put his hand.

I took his hand and shook it. "Deal."

"Alright first question." He let go of my hand and continued,"Why were you near the village?"

"I. Was. Sleeping. Until these people came along, I said this earlier, it's not like I can't sleep I'm human too y'know." I said

"Okay, where's your parents?"

My eyes harden at this question. "None of your concern." I stated.

"No answer, no freedom." Kakashi said.

I glared at him and said," Fine, I'll answer the damn question." I looked at the Hokage and he motioned me to continue. I sighed,"My mother is buried six feet underground. My father and brother are alive." I said.

"Why aren't you will your family?" Asuma asked me.

"I got kicked out of the village."

"And why is that? The only why for you to get kick out of a village is if you committed a crime, dear." The Third Hokage said.

"For merrily existing." I told them.

They looked at my with pity and sorrow. I growl and said," Don't look at me like that. I don't need your pity. I'm over it." I said. Their faces went back to normal but I could still see a hint of pity in their eyes. I decided to break the silence,"Well, is that all cause if it I have places to be, things to see, stuff to do, y'know." I lied.

"No, how old are you?"

"13"

"How long have you been traveling alone?"

"A few years."

"That's not an answer."

"Fine, 8 years."

"Since your were 5 when you were kicked out!" Kurenai said shocked.

"Yeah." I just shrugged.

"Now can I leave?" I asked.

"No, you cannot." Kakashi said.

I turned back to look at him and said," And why is that, I answered all your questions."

"Because your staying here."

I turned my attention back to the Old Man.
"What did you say, old man?"

"I have decided to let you stay here. You'll live in the village as a citizen."

"And what makes you think I wanna stay here. Maybe a prefer traveling." I told him.

"Rena-chan, you are not leaving this village unless you are on a mission or with the person of my choice. You'll be enrolled into the academy and you'll live with a jonin that will supervise you."

"Hey, wait you said if I answered your questions you'll let me go." I said.

"No, I said if you answer my questions I might let you go."

"Hey no fair! I DEMAN MY FREEDOM BACK!!!" I yelled.