"Lets get to high ground and build shelter, then we can rest up." I said. We all climbed up a trail up to the top of the cliff, and was in the forest. We started building a shelter using some plant that looked like bamboo, large leaves, and moss.

"Jack, come check this out!" Punzie called.

I walked over to see her and everyone looking at this deep hole that was in the ground, and looked like it went on forever.

"What made that?" I asked Hiccup?

"Jack, there is no animal that makes a hole that large." he said.

Then we heard screams come from the tunnel, we all backed up and saw Elsa sprinting out, some guy chasing her. Then a cloud of smoke went off, and when it cleared Elsa was on the guys shoulders. She slit his throat with a knife, then jumped off him.

ELSA!!!!!! I'm either completely crazy or she is alive!!!!

"Run! RUN!!!!!" she screamed, then started running. We followed her, and I watched as she jumped off the cliff.

"ELSA!!!" I yelled. I looked to she her legs hit the water, and ice formed beneath her feet. She did a spy roll, then continued sprinting on the water over a bridge of ice.

Hiccup turned into a Nightfury and the girls jumped on his back, and I took off flying with my staff.

I flew following Elsa who was now on the speed boat taking off.

Within 30 seconds later, the entire island blew up, and disappeared. She sailed to a nearby island and jumped onto the shore.

"Elsa!" I said running towards her. Moment I got to her I froze..... what if she wasn't real like all the other times. I slowly extended a shaking hand out and cupped her cheek.

"Jack, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Making sure you are real." I said smiling. She smiled and her hand took mine and pressed it harder against my face.

I gasped in shock when I didn't go straight through her. I quickly lifted her in the air and spun her around. She started laughing, and I noticed from the corner of my eyes the others were staring at us in shock, but I didn't care.

I sat her on the ground then kissed her face everywhere. Forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, eyes, and finally her lips.

I felt completely alive again seeing my love right here with that smile that I have been longing to see. I didn't bother asking how she was alive. I was there when I found her lifeless body and when I was her body was lowered in the cold ground. I didn't care anymore. All that mattered to me was she was alive, my Elsa was alive.

I finally broke off the kiss when I felt I was doing to die from lack of oxygen, and rested our foreheads together.

"Missed you too." she panted out with a smile on her face.

I chuckled and hugged her tightly, then she let a little whimper out. She never whimpered.... ever.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

She unzipped her black spy suit and I gasped. There was this large cut across her stomach, a stab wound on her side, and bullet grazes; all of them were still fresh.

"Elsa, are you okay?" I asked starting to panic.

"Yeah, I'm fine." she said. Then hugged me again.

Suddenly her legs went weak.

"ELSA!!!!" I screamed worried.

"Calm down, I just need a break." she said, and sat down on the ground.