Understanding!

HELLO I UPDATED!!

'THINKING'

"TALKING"

~3RD PO.V~

When Naruto left the house with nick right behind him and rest of team seven went to bed Inari went to the port, that was a part of his house, to look at the sea. 'To think that I whine and cry thinking I'm the only one that has suffered this kind of pain.'

He never thought that other people out there were suffering just as much or even worse than him.

He never ever in his mind thought that some people suffered at a much younger age then him, Naruto who has struggled to stay alive since birth,

Kakashi who was five when his father committed suicide and he didn't have a mother,

Sasuke who was seven when his whole family got massacred by the person he looked up to the most,

Nick who started to suffer because he hates seeing his nii-san get beat and glared at, also to be judged because the people of the village doesn't know the difference between a kunai and its scroll that it's sealed in.

He grabbed a pebble and then thought one thing he had that they sadly didn't. I still has his kaa-chan and jiji. They didn't.

He was struggling right know between being thankful that he still has has family of sad because these people have no one but themselves now. Inari was to busy in his thoughts to notice the shadow looming next to him.

The figure sat down next to him and began to speak.

"Its late you should go to bed to sleep" said the person. He finally looked up to see that the figure was Kakashi. "I know but I just wanted to think." He looked back down gazing at the sparkling ocean caused by the moon shining on it.

"How is it that he is always smiling and laughing without a care in the world, him and his brother I mean, How?"Kakashi set his one eye on the kid looking at him trying to find the right words to tell the kid.

"It's true that Naruto has and probably is suffering " Inari looks at him with a confused look. "Naruto loves his brother, he's all he has to family. He is the eldest of the two so he hates seeing his little brother go through the same thing he goes through, he takes it upon himself to protect his younger brother." He takes a breath and continues.

"I've seen him cry or give up. He's not like that. I guess he just got tired of crying and giving up. He trains to get strong and to protect his precious people. He laughs and plays around because he knows crying won't do anything. " He looks up at the moon.

"He wants to be strong for himself and for his brother. That's why he told you all the things he did. Because he wants you to not give up and stay strong for your family, to not cry because you still have a caring mother and grandfather. To be strong, to not give up, you know that's their nindo, Naruto and Nick I mean, to never go back on their word. And so far they haven't. "

With that said and done Kakashi got up and went back inside to go to bed knowing that naruto made a difference.

Inari stared at the spot Kakashi was just sitting. Thinking of what the silver haired man just said. With determination in his eyes Inari vowed on the beautiful beaming moon to do all he can to protect his family and home. 'I want to be just like naruto-nii and nick nii!!!." he thought.

He got up and went inside to go to sleep because because it was way past his curfew.

~THE NEXT MORNING ~

Everyone was awake and about but 2 blond knuckleheads weren't there in the kitchen at all or even in the house.

"Kakashi-sensei should we go look for them they haven't come back since last night" said a worried Sakura." They'll be fine Sakura" assured Sasuke all though he won't tell anyone that he is also worried. After all the drama that was going on last night he finally saw Naruto and Nick as brothers although he knew nick liked messing with him.

"I'll go look for the twidiots." He said as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i took forever to update . 

next is naru and nicks encounter with Haku. AGAIN SORRY FOR A LONG UPDATE.

VOTE 

COMMENT

FANN~(cause i lost like 2!!)