Do We Train Or Do We Train?

NARUTO'S P.O.V

I'M TIRED OF THIS!!!!!!! i've been running up that dame tree for like what 2 hours now and i'm only like half way up!!! Sakura did it in less that 10 minutes! Yeah in this whole trip i got over her well with the help of nick and his speech he gave me.

~FLASH BACK~

"Naruto" nick said seriously. Naruto knowing that when either him or Nick say their name in that tone they aren't playing and if you don't listen then you WILL get jumped. He turned to look at him serious expression on his face as well.

"Yes Nick?" He questioned his brother. "Look i don't like it when you suffer you know that right?" Naruto rose an eyebrow looking at his brother for a minute and then replied "Of course i know that nick why would i ever think other wise?"

"Naruto you have to stop bothering sakura to date you. Before you say anything i have to ask you this- Do you really like sakura that much?

Whats so special about her she hits you when your nice to her, ignores you when you ask her out and she always parts with sasuke. I know i sound heartless but really whats so special that you what to go out with her so bad that you take everything she does to you?" Through out all this naruto's eyes soften taking his brother's words in.

"It's just that when we were little she played with me i liked her since then but then she never came near me or talk to me. I guess she doesn't remember. But besides that ther's nothing special about her i guess i should get over her huh?" Nick just nodded

"Naruto you know that hinata really likes you?" Nick stated. Naruto's eyes widen as he just realize this. For one thing hinata is always red around him.

He just thought she was always sick. She is the only girl who wished him good luck at the genin exams. Yes he did hear her but decided to just shrug it off. Plus she's not a fan girl. Well not for sasuke that is.

Nick nodded realizing that naruto just realized this huge secret. But it wasn't a secret really everyone knew about is except Naruto because he's an idiot.

You should forget about her and pay attention to Hinata she truly loves you "chirped Nick.

Naruto smiled and nodded "Ok when we get back I'll ask her on a date!! " Nick smiled back pleased with his twins respond.

"Great now lets train!!! That tree I going down!!! " ' to think he was all serious about me getting over Sakura ' Naruto thought to himself while sweat dropping at his brothers antics.

~END OF FLASHBACK!!!!~

Yup and that is how I got over her. "Come on naruto we have to get this technique down or else we won't be able to see what these eyes are made up of!!" whined my favorite brother nick.

"I'm coming, i'm coming"

After what seems like hours i finally manage to clime up that stupid tree!!

"Aah this breeze feels so good." wish i could stay here forever.

~3RD P.O.V~

Yup after 2 more hours of running up and that tree Naruto, Nick, and Sasuke finally master the tree climbing exercise which Naruto and Nick considered 4 hours of hell.

~At Tazuna's~

"SENSEI WE DID IT WE FINALLY DID IT WE REACHED THE TOP!!" Nick and Sasuke nodded as Naruto informed their lazy sensei that they have finally mastered tree climbing.