Our Vow

dedicate this chapter to MisakiofKonoha

~KAKASHI'S P.O.V~

I really have a bad feeling about this mission. Also its been two and a half hours since the whole tazuna, Naruto and Nick insident they still seem mad even Sakura hasn't mess with them.

"I don't get why they are still mad? " asked tazuna

"well tazuna naru- "

"Kakashi I'd prefer it that you don't say a word you've known me since I was nine you know how my life is." Said naruto as he walked ahead

"Yea kakashi-sensei sorry for naruto's rudeness but you do know that he and now I live a horrible life when he is ready he will tell his comrades" Nick said and catches up with naruto to calm him down.

I guess they're right. I have no business saying thing about them to strangers .

"so?" asked tazuna.

"I can't say they're right. its their life a sad one at that "

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

~NICK'S P.O.V~

"Naruto its alright that you freezed up like that. Its your first fight " 

"But its not" he replied  

"We can't continue that blade had poison on it we need to take naruto to the hospital " said Sakura

"NO!!! " naruto yelled and then he staved his hand with a kunai. Naruto screamed in pain I guess the blade went to deep. but why am I screaming as well.

"Nick why are you screaming " asked sensei.

"Why. why am I so different. All I do is cause trouble and now I caused pain to my brother too." said my twin.

I looked at my hand to see it had a slash on it and my crimson blood flowed out of it.

"Naruto" I said

And then it happened. we glowed in a mixture of yellow,red and orange again.

"KAKASHI SENSEI WHATS GOIN ON!!"asked a terrified Sakura.

~3RD P.O.V~

As nick and naruto both glowed their eyes turned into a weired version of the Sharingan. Except its orange where the red of the sharingan should be and yellow took the color of 3 tome. It also has a ring and a star in the center of the eye. The star is red. 

Everyone looked at them with stunned eyes. they both chanted

"UPON THIS WOUND

WE PROMISE TO

PROTECT,

CARE,

AND

NEVER

GIVE UP,

UPON THIS WOUND

WE WILL NEVER GO BACK ON

OUR WORD

BECAUSE THAT IS OUR

NINDO OUR NINJA WAY!!!

WE ARE

NARUTO

AND

NICK

UZUMAKI