Truth

NICK'S POV

Now i have my new clothes for the academy and am now with naruto walking to the academy.

So I decided to ask again to why does everyone look at him with pure hatred. "uhm naruto why does everyone here looks like they want you dead?"

"well nick it wasn't till a few days ago that I found out about it.well you see I have a demon sealed inside of me.His name is the kyuubi.He's the nine tail beast.The nine tails attacked konoha 12 years ago.

The fourth hokage defeated the nine tails but had to seal it in someone. so they chose me. Now nobody likes me. they hate me because I have the kyuubi in me.its because the kyuubi killed their loved ones.

so they think I'm the demon. I had to live like this my whole life being hated by the village."

"What why should the hate you for that. you did nothing. you were a baby.in any case they should be great full to you."

"Its ok nick come on lets go into the academy " naruto said.

Naruto's pov

I can tell nick was really pissed off. I'm glad he cares about me and not despise me after telling him.

We walked onto class and I guess no one notice nick."Naruto what are you doing here.this is for the people that pass the test " asked Shikamaru.

"Well shikamaru what's this on my head oh its a headband what does that mean. I passed " next thing I know I'm hearing laughing.it was nick's. that's when everyone looked at us.

Nick's pov

Great I laugh for a second and now the whole class is starring at me and naruto. "Naruto who's this ." asked the guy with the pineapple looking hair. "Hi I'm nick ........naruto's twin brother" now I feel awkward.

So naruto and I went to find a seat. we ended up sitting next to a guy who's hair looked like a ducks ass. man this guy looks emo and what is he staring at!! like for real dude what did the window do to you so you can glare at it that much!!!!

Iruka sensei is telling us our teams. I can still feel eyes staring at me tho. "Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno" naruto cheered as Sakura sulked "Sasuke Uchiha and Nick Uzumaki" that's when sensei looked at me in awe.Also both Naruto and Sakura cheer at the same time but for obvious reasons.

"Naruto we're on the same team " I said to naruto loudly "It awesome yeah brother power" we both said in unison while doing a high five. we really are related huh we were the loudest in class :).

I looked around and everyone was sweat dropping even Iruka sensei. oh yeah I forgot to tell you Iruka sensei freaked out seeing me and naruto side by side.

--------------FLASHBACK ------------------

Iruka sensei just came in the class and spotted naruto and me.

"Naruto please undo your jutsu"

"But Iruka sensei its not a jutsu this is my--"naruto got cutoff by sensei "naruto now!! " so I spoke up "uhm Iruka sensei I'm Nick naruto's twin brother " I said with a huge grin on my face. "your who!!!" he question "he's my twin brother Iruka sensei! !" naruto wined. Iruka's face was priceless and we started cracking up.

---------END OF FLASHBACK -------------

"You are going to meet your sensei's after lunch. Everyone is dismissed"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what did you think

good

bad

ok

fan me

vote

and comment.

<3 PEACE XD <3