A Truth About Me

Naruto's POV

I'm sleepy. You might be asking why are you tired? Well Nick had a bright idea to go grocery shopping so that we won't do it later.

But really its 5:00am and we're at the store shopping. All we have is ramen. But I'm sure Nick is gonna buy other things like candy and ice cream. Hey just because we are ninjas does not mean we can't act like little kids and eat ice cream.

We still have 30 minutes left till we have to meet everyone and I'm really bored.

"Nick I'm bored" I start whining. "Me too but what can we do?? " So we decided to sleep. When I woke up Nick wasn't in the living room.

But I did see a note it said

"Naruto I'll meet you at the training grounds. Don't worry nothing wrong happened. Its just that the hokage wants to talk to me.

Meet you there

~Nick

That's weird. Well guess I can meet him there.

Nick's POV

I'm walking to the hokages office because some weird anbu came and said that the hokage wanted to speak to me immediately.

I guess it must be really important. so I left right away but left a note for naruto.

I wonder what the hokage wants to talk to me about? It's not like I did a prank or anything ...was it?

Hokage's POV

What I'm about to tell Nick is very important. "Lord hokage nick is here" one of the shinobi informed me.

"Let him in" Nick looked worried ...mhm I wonder ..."Nick you aren't in trouble " I informed him. At that moment he looked relieved.

"Uh what did you want to tell me gramps " Sadly nick took naruto's slang.

Nick's POV

Gramps looks worried.

"Uh gramps are you ok??" "Oh yes. Nick I need to tell you something important." "Ok what is it? "

"Nick you know that naruto has the nine tails right??" I wonder why he's asking? "yes I know that he has it what about it? "

"Well the thing is that its not only naruto that has it " "What!!! "

"Nick , Naruto only has half of kyuubi's power" what? "Nick you have the other half." Holy s**t .

Wait how is this possible!!??

This is my face right now O_o

-------------------------------------------------

I know short :(

I'll TRY to make the next chapter longer

Vote:)

<3 PEACE <3 XD