Confession!!

Ok so i said this chapter might of been coming out late but i finished it ^_^ i'm proud of myself.  And my spring brake is over:( back to school on Monday>.< getting ready for the finals in 2 weeks.

       Ok on with the story!!  

~3RD P.O.V ~   

  But he was proud of the two. 'They are prodigies just like sensei.'

When they got to the house ten minutes later the two woke up. That's when everyone decided to bomb them with questions which just left the two looking confused. Naruto's head was aching not like he's gonna tell anyone anyways he's to stubborn.

~Nick's P.O.V~

'Naru-nii i'm SO tired but they want us to explain what happened on the way here.....how about i start it of and then we tell them our true heritage.... what do you think?'

'I'm tired too bro but we have to tell them or else all they'll do is bug us about it. Look at them they're ALL staring at us. I hate all this attention its weird.' thought Naruto to me. Guess Naruto is right he has been treated like a criminal. All this attention does feel uncomfortable.

'I know nii-san i feel weird too just don't act up please' but i guess i thought that too late because Naruto exploded on the team. Not really he went all of on them.

"Stop staring at us!!!" everybody was shocked at Naruto's outburst."Why are you so mad all the sudden dobe?" asked sasuke.

'Calm down brother i'll explain some of it to them ok?'

''Ok. thanks nick'' said Naruto aloud. Everyone looked at us confused well except for sensei.

"Sasuke stop saying those things. Naruto has had a hard life without me. I've only been with him since i got here to konoha and the village treats me just as bad as they do him."

is it me or do Naruto and i sound i don't know MORE PROPER!!!!! okay its not the time to freak out. No i'll do that later^_^.

Oh right i was talking to sasuke. I look at him and he just nods.

"Something most people in the village don't know is that me and nii-san are Namikaze's. I am known to the village as a demon's brat brother. They say that one day we are going to to do the exact same thing that happened 12 years ago and crush the hidden leaf village. " i pause for a moment.

"But they're wrong we would never do that. Why would we attack our only home where we have friend and people we care about. The village that our parents were raised in and died protecting. The council and most villager are idiots." i continue.

"Yes we are orphans since birth but that's because mom and dad died saving the village. They saved everyone." I told them while trying to hold in my tears from falling down my face.

"I'll tell them the rest Nick" said Naruto as he sits next to me for comfort. I just hug him and am not planing on letting go any time soon.

"WAIT!!! Wasn't it the fourth and his wife that saved everyone in the village and not your no clan family and wanna be heroes parents" asked a very annoying pink haired girl that i want to kill since day one of our team meeting.

"SAKURA SHUT THE HELL UP!!" everyone gasped at this. Naruto the guy who would do anything for Sakura just threatened her!! Not wanting to be mean but is it bad that i'm proud of Naruto right know?

"Our family did have a clan a Strong on at that!" I inform her.

"Anyways to get things cleared up our mother was Kushina Uzumaki" really??!! he went for the dramatic pause i know i did it but still really??