Meeting Kakashi

Nick's POV

"I'm tired of waiting" both naruto and I said in sync then burst out laughing which made both Sakura and Sasuke sweat drop.

The whole team is now gathered in the classroom waiting for our oh-so-late sensei.

"Yo nick you wanna pull a prank on our sensei!?"

"Hell yea!!"

So as you can see me and naruto are putting a chalk board eraser on the door so when sensei comes he'll get it. He'll get it good muhahaha.

Ok anyways now that I'm done with my evil laugh we'll get this party started >:).

"Naruto, Nick that plan will never work!!" Sakura just had to open her big mouth. Oh as you can tell I really don't like Sakura.

"Yes it will!!!" me and naruto both cried out.

"He's a jonin " said the emo of the group. "Shut up Sasuke it will work " I yell back.

Suddenly we see a hand on the door and who do we find??? ...the Easter bunny? The cops? A man holding ramen?? I wish!!.....Nope its our sensei all PO'ed because there's a chalk eraser board on his head.

But knowing me and naruto we start cracking up. Rolling on the ground tears coming out of our eyes.

And like always Sakura just had to suck up to our sensei. "mhm my first impression of you Guy's is.." We all leaned in to listen better "Your a bunch of idiots" We all face palmed. But hey we aren't the ones with stupid hair that is defying gravity. Except for Sasuke his hair is just stupid looking.

"Ok I'll meet you up on the roof" sensei said while puffing away.

"Well I don't know about you naruto but I'm going" and with that I walked away."Wait up nick" Naruto whined.

~On The Roof~

Naruto's POV

"ok then i want you to introduce yourselfs" Sensei explained.

We all intoduce ourselfs and its nicks turn. Now that I think about it I really know nothing about him. Aren't i a good broher.

Nick's POV

Guess its my turn. Kinda nervous but here I go. "My name is Nick." I wounder if i should say my last name. I look at naruto and he's giving me a nod of approval. Guess I can. "yea Nick. Nick Uzumaki" I said with a lot of confident and a huge gin across my face and naruto is doing the same thing.

"My likes are my brother naruto.......RAMEN!!!!, I love any kinds of sweets. I hate the minutes you have to wait when making ramen,also annoying people(lookes at sakura), and most importantly people who disrespect/hurt/or just plane hate naruto!!!!." I look at naruto who is now crying and i smile because i know that they are tears of joy.

" My hobbies are eating ramen,pranking people with naruto. My goal is to become one of the best shinobi in the Fire Country" I finished with my hands in a fist in the air.

"Why not become hokage instead" sakura blurted out. I rolled my eyes."Well sakura its OBVIOUS that that's narutos dream. I can't steal my brothers dream!!" I yelled at sakura with a 'duh' look on my face.

Kakashi's POV

Mmh they only met each other and they care for one another like if they known each other for forever. They also don't want to shatter each others goals.

Are you proud Minato sensei they are brothes who care for each other. They don't hate each other no not one bite. They ar gonna be a good combo while fighting they will get strong sensei I promis you that. The Uzumaki brothers are gonna be known everywhere because of their powerfull chakra and skills. That's why I became their sensei so I can help them with that.

Naruto's POV

"Nick I promise you I will look after you as well!!" I said while sobbing and know both Nick and i are hugging each other sobbig while everyone just sweat drops. You see both me and nick told each other to over react to the simplest things. just to get the fun of it.

"Anyways tommorow we will be doing a survival extersice" Kakashi says interruption our over reacting brotherly love."Report to training ground and bring your ninja tools"

"Oh and don't eat breakfast or else you'll........PUKE" Kakashi sensei saids while I think having a smirk on his face. I can't tell the mans wearing a mask for peat sake.Then he just left.

"Come on naruto lets go home I'm hungry............lets go to ICHIRAKU RAMEN!!!" Nick shouts. "Oh yea!! lets go!!!" So we went to our favorite place:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE;)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME:)

Oh idk if im gonna follow the storie line. I might or might not. But i do know that I'm gonna add certain thing that kakashi was thinking *HINT* *HINT*

<3 PEACE XD <3