Chuunin Exams Part 3

PLEASE READ THE END NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Kurama"

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Chapter dedicated to IKiritobrine41  and Kjstyles96 for the names to the Doujutsu names of the twins.

~~~~~

Naruto sprinted through the forest of death hoping, praying, that his twin was okay. Of course he's also worried about Sasuke and Sakura. He's encountered many shinobi while searching for his three missing teammates and on the way he found scrolls heaven and earth he just took them. Nothing made him stop not when his teammate are in possible danger.

"Please be okay" he murmured. A scream reached his ears and scream of pure agony and pain. He froze in his spot, he recognized that scream, that voice. Anger filled him and Kurama's chakra began to boil within his stomach.

Blue eyes got taken over by blood red, black lining circled his eyes, pupils shrank and became slits, his whisker marks darken, his canines grew. He looked more wild more like a fox. He ran as fast as he could towards where the scream came from.

Jumping on a tree he saw Orochimaru, a sannin he hoped never to meet. He knows the older man is stronger than him, that he can take him down real fast. Naruto's eyes land on Nick's blaring orange, a sign that he has activate their doujutsu, the Mirai Yochi no Me; Eye of Future Sight.

The doujutsu from their father's clan, named that way so any member of their clan would never stray from their path. Though it has no actual power of the future besides predict what jutsu or move the opponent is about to make, similar to the Sharingan of the Uchiha clan.

There are many abilities that the twins don't know about, after all their father never did activate their special doujutsu, they don't know why he didn't activate it and they did. After all the twins are fairly positive their father had a resolve better than them. Maybe it was because of the way they were treated that their vow made even more of a difference, who knows.

But what they did know was that their doujutsu, after reaching a special stage, changes it's name altogether; The Namikagan. It means Eyes of Wonder, the eyes themselves change into a yellow color.  They can't read any of the info on it since they haven't reached that stage, only when they activate it can they read the scroll on The Namikagan.

Nick, he's hanging on the side of a tree his seal burning bright before vanishing and he closes his eyes. That's when Naruto felt it, or didn't feel it. Their link to Kurama is gone. Naruto can't feel his brother though the link.

'Nick!' he thinks though the link. 'A..ni...ki' and then it's gone. 'NICK! ANSWER ME NICK!'

" I can't feel him Naruto, Nick got cut off" said an angry Kurama.

Naruto Jumped off the tree branch and attacked Orochimaru right before he strikes Sasuke. "YOU BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!!" Naruto did his best to claw at the snake with his claws. He injured his brother and did something to his seal that had caused the link be cut off!

"Wha- Who are you?" asked the surprised Orochimaru. Though he did noticed that this brat had blood red eyes unlike the other one who had a brighter version of the Sharingan.

"Uzumaki Naruto" he growled, orochimaru was taken by surprised. He turned to face the unconscious orange boy "Than who is that brat?"

Naruto growl once more "Uzumaki Nick, my brother" A giant ball of fire came rushing at the sannin and while he was went through some hand seals to preform a water jutsu Naruto grabbed Nick, and Sasuke grabbed hold of Sakura and fled. When the steam and of the collision of the water and fire jutsu disappeared orochimaru couldn't help but curse.