13|BOBO THE PORCUPINE

James opened his eyes. He slept great and had a nice lie in. He sat up and looked over to see if Lily and Harry were still asleep, but they weren't there. He got up and walked towards the kitchen, figuring that she was up, making some tea, but she wasn't there either. Slowly paranoia took over his mind. He started running around, calling her name, opening every door about three times, looking into such places as cupboards and under the sofa, where she wouldn't even fit. She had to be somewhere.

"James what's going on?" Came Sirius' voice.

"I can't find her," James said as he looked behind the shower curtains for the third time. He heard his best friends footsteps rushing towards him, but he took no notice. He had to find her.

He went back to the living room, deciding to look behind the sofa again, but just before he reached the sofa, he felt his foot hit a soft object on the floor. He looked down and to his horror he saw Bobo the porcupine lying on the floor.

At that moment, he felt terror take over his limbs. He could feel himself falling to his knees. Everything around him started spinning, he could feel his heartbeat all over his body, he couldn't breathe, move, hear, see, feel. He lost them, he let them go, he let go of his whole family, his life. He was there he could have saved them, he has to save them... are they even alive?

And at this thought, his mind went blank.

Hi!

This is a little 'connecting' chapter, just to let you know that I am back! 

Please vote and comment to let me know you are still enjoying my story!  

Love,

Lizzie:)