New school, new trouble (girlxgirl)

Start from the beginning

“Thank you” I hear a soft voice say. I turn around to see the cute girl. I almost forgot her – but only almost. How could I forget her? She’s like the first girl in a year that caught my eye.
“No problem. I just can’t stand arrogant sluts like her” I tell her smiling and smile even brighter when she smiles back one of her adorable smiles.
“Nobody ever stood up for me. You know if you are different life at this school is hell” she says warming up a bit.
“Always there for a rescue little cutie” I tell her and she blushes deeply.
“My… my na.. name is Lora” she stutters.
“I’m Anna” I say taking her hand and place a small kiss on top of it which make her blush even more. How adorable.

***

It’s only the second week of school and I already like Lora – like her pretty much. Shit! I didn’t want this. She’s already a part of my live and I’ll lose her sooner or later – probably sooner.
“Hey An!” she screams when she notice me by my locker and jumps on my back.
“Come on let’s go to class!” she screams excited and gives me a little kick in my side. I only chuckle and give her what she wants. At first she was a shy little thing but now that she knows me better she’s kind of hyper and I like it.

I told her that we are friends now but my heart wants more. My heart wants to call her mine and only mine. When I told her that I’m gay just like her she had the biggest blush I have ever seen on her face. After that she kept a distance and I had to tell her that she doesn’t have to worry and I just think of her as a friend – what a lie! But when she accepted to just be friends there was a look in her eyes for a moment. A look of sadness and hurt.

But why? She was unease when she thought I could possible like her but now we are just friends and she’s as happy as anyone could be – or that’s what I think at least.
I’m so lost in my thoughts that I don’t see the foot in front of me and fall at the floor with Lora on my back. Ouch!
Laugher erupts all around us.
“Aww… did our little lesbos fall?” I hear a high pitched voice ask. Sahra!

A sob escapes Lora and I get even angrier at Sahra. That bitch! How dare she make Lora cry? Lora stands up and runs away sobbing. I get up but turn towards the little bitch who makes fun of others just so she stays popular.
“That’s for making Lora cry” I say and when she stares at me in confusion I pull my hand back and smash it in her face.
I don’t stay to see her reaction but turn around and run after my little cutie.

There is only one place she could possibly be now so I run in the direction of the library. When I enter the library, Mary the librarian points to the back of the room with a sad smile on her face. I thank her and go in the direction she pointed. I really like her she’s a nice old woman.
When I go around the bookstall I see her immediately and run to her side.

“Lorie don’t cry. She’s not worth your tears” I tell her hugging her tightly to my chest.
I hear her inhale deeply and she looks up our eyes holding contact for a few seconds before she slowly smiles lightly.
“Thanks so much Anna. You don’t know how much you mean to me” she tells me her voice barely a whisper.
“Nothing to thank for you know I would do anything for you. Then tell me” I tell her resuming.

A deep blush forms on her cheeks again.
“Well… Ikindalikeyou” she says so fast I almost didn’t catch it. But wow! She likes me. Not something I imagined could happen.
“Nothing to be nervous about cutie. I like you too” I say smiling.
“You do?” she asks looking shocked.
“Yeah. Or would I do that if I wouldn’t like you?” I ask and give her a soft kiss.

At first she freeze – because of shock I think. But then she slowly relaxes and kisses me back just as soft. Her lips felt amazing on mine. They are perfect. So soft and sweet – just like everything else of her. I pull back and whip away a single tear that’s left on her cheek. Then I lean forward letting my forehead rest on hers and our noses touch.
“Your nose is so adorable” I tell her and she blushes immediately.
“You’re so sweet when you blush. You’re just perfect. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.”
“Thanks you’re too nice. You’re everything I could wish for and I won’t – for you” she says smiling softly.

Aww she’s too sweet. I just can’t resist and kiss her another time just as softly as before and this time she just relaxes into our kiss. I pull away not long after because I don’t want to rush things but let my forehead rest on hers again.
“Love you Lora” I say staring into her green eyes.
“Love you too Anna” she says holding my stare.

--------------------------------------

New one-shot!
Hope you liked :)

Vote!?
Comment!?

Would love you forever ;D

-Chrissi <3