-----------------------

"Is she going to be okay?" asked a distant voice.

I wanted to open my eyes but something told me I shouldn't. I felt as if I should listen.

"Yes, she'll be fine. It's just one of her gifts" said someone else.

I heard a sigh before someone else started talking.

"We have to tell her before something else like this happens. It's not safe for her to go around and not know what she is. All of us, including you, know that Becky."

Becky?

At this point I was beyond confused.

"I know. And we'll tell her but not now. She has too many things going on with that stalker out there. I know you guys have noticed how skinny she looks and how she has bags under her eyes. I know you guys have noticed she's been more distant and looks weaker. And I definately know that you guys have noticed how she always looks around like somethings following her. Now, tell me, do you think we should tell her what she is when she's so frail and scared right now?" I hear Becky say in a worried tone.

'What the hell were they talking about?!'

There was silence and I decided i should open my eyes.

A bright light immediately invaded my eyes and I immediately closed them and couldn't help but groan.

I slowly opened them again and my eyes adjusted to the light.

I tried to sit up but felt so weak.

Almost immediately I felt arms circle around my shoulders and help me sit up.

I looked up at Becky and smiled.

She smiled back at me before talking.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Weak"  I shrugged.

It was a simple but truthful answer. Plus, I didn't really feel like saying much after the conversation I heard.

But one thing I definitely know, is that they were talking about me.

I looked around the room and realised all the girls were there too. They all held worried expressions like Becky.

"Katherine", Becky sighed before continuing, "you need to tell us what you remember. Can you do that?"

I nodded my head slowly as I thought over what I remembered.

"I remember we had decided to play 'Never Have I Ever'. The bottle started to spin and then... I remember darkness."

"Is that all you remember?" Ruby asked.

I looked down at the ground and I thought about if I missed anything.

My mind started to go haywire as I started to think so hard I'm pretty sure my brain could explode any minute.

I knew I was forgetting something and I almost could picture it but...

I gasped aloud as I remembered the dream.

I looked up at her with fear in my eyes.

The girls immediately looked concerned and were alert.

"What do you remember Katherine?" Becky asked slowly and softly, as if any loud sounds could make me jump.

"Wolves."

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Hopefully the next few chapters are more dramatic.

Thank you for reading!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx