Chapter 47 : Comeback?!

Eun Jung's P.O.V

The next day, some members went to go get Heechul back from the hospital. After breakfast, I decided to finish packing. Only 10 more days left...

While arranging my clothes in my luggage, I remembered something.

"Kimchi..." I sighed. Well I'm sorry Michael but looks like you're gonna have to drive all the way to California and ask mom to make it.

After packing most of my stuff, I gave my manager a quick call. Its 10 am, I'm sure she's not busy.

"Hello?" she answered. "Kim, do I need to practise?" I asked. "Practise?"

"You know for that New Years event.."

"Oh that... Why don't you come over here? I have some things to discuss with you.." I sighed. "Okay..Bye" I hung up.

I got my coat on, boots, a thick scarf, a beanie and sunglasses.

"Jungie-ah, where are you going?!" Sungmin asked as he heard the door open. "SM building.." I replied with a smile.

"Wait for me !!" he shouted out of his room, quickly getting ready. He rushed out of his room and quickly put on his shoes.

* * * *

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

"Don't hold me like I'm an old loser!" Heechul huffed. "I only hurted my hand... My body and feet are fine~" he walked off.

"We were just helping.." Kangin rolled his eyes.

"Ryeowook-sshi~~" he sang, skipping his way to the van. "Is it just me or does Heechul hyung doesn't sound like Kim Heechul." Siwon said. "Ne, hyung?" Ryeowook replied.

"What did you cook today?" Heechul asked as we all got in the van.

"I've been thinking about cooking tofu? or maybe some bulgogi?" Ok now this is very unusual.

"Did the doctor noona give you some extra TLC or something?" I stated. "No, I'm just very happy Heebum's okay." he smiled widely stroking at his cat. "Okay.."

"We're gonna drop Heechul off and then we'll head over to SME.." our manager spoke.

"But why can't I follow?" Heechul pouted. "Heechul, have some rest would you?" we all chuckled.

"But I swear I'm fine! Its just my hand.." he added. "Heechul, that's a big wound you got there..And I'm sure it would be okay to stay back home and watch tv inside of creating another scandal.."

"No, I want to follow.." he spat. "Here we go again.." I whispered to Donghae and Siwon.

***

Sungmin's P.O.V

"Your song is really catchy~" I smiled, swaying my body a little. "Omo~" she sighed, sitting down next to me. "Ice cream?" I offered.

"So you're going back soon??" I frowned, mixing my cup of half melted ice cream.

"Yeah...I don't want to~~~" she whined, curling herself into a ball.

"Yah are you crying?" I asked. "N-No.." she quickly lifted her head.

"We're going to have our comeback soon.." I murmured. "Oh really? Cool!"

"We got our music sheets last week.. Today we're recording it, then on with the dance practises...finally the music video!"

"Really?! But I don't see you guys sing it or anything.." she frowned. "Yah~ We don't memorise it..We just check it out and go with the flow...."

"Woah, you're here early?" Eunhyuk showed up. "Come on, the members are already there.." Eunhyuk pulled my arm. "Yah~~" I whined, protecting my ice cream.

"Hyung, where did you...get it?" he asked, smiling. "What? The ice cream? I bought it! What do you think?!" I stood up, finishing my ice cream. "Yum~ eh- Jungie-ah! Let's go"

"G-Go? Go where?" we both sighed. "Don't you want to see us record?"

x-x-x-x-x

sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry~

YAHHH!!!! Its been a while x3

Well I really have nothing much to say..So annyeong~~ xD This fan fiction will be ending soon.. :'< Do you want me to write a sequel of it? :">

Until next time <3