Chapter 41 : Mistletoe

Eun Jung's P.O.V

"Can we eat it now?"

"Not yet..It still needs some touching.." Ryeowook replied putting more cream on the cookies.

"Aish, You are too much!" Kangin huffed. Ryeowook just ignored and focused on his cookie. "Can I add them now??" I asked shaking the box of sprinkles producing a light sound.

"Sure..Come on." Ryeowook smiled taking a box of chocolate chips.

We sprinkled the toppings gently on each of his desserts. "And we're done!" Ryeowook clapped proudly and brought the trays to the front. Since we're expecting 'guest' we decided to do a little buffet :D

"FINALLY!"

"Now can we eat?" Kangin came over again, holding a paper plate. Just then the doorbell rang. "Yes they're here!" Leeteuk rushed towards the door and a bunch of moms came in! xD

"Umma!" Sungmin ran and hugged his mom.

"So they're the so called secret guest?" Kangin gave Teukkie an obvious look..

"Merry Christmas!" one of them said. We had to hold the hunger in while the moms had a little hang out with their sons. "Come.." Donghae dragged me somewhere. "Where?" he didn't reply.

"Umma~" HOLY SHIT! =|

Instantly I became numb. I became mute and lets just say I don't roam around with people very well..Especially the elderly! He brought me beside him and began to introduce me to his very small and cute mom. :3

"A-Annyeonghaseyo...I'm Park Eun Jung" I bowed awkwardly.

"Why Hello, You're the famous pop singer I suppose?" I just nodded lightly. What is wrong with me. Donghae kinda gently elbowed me to speak up. "I see, you're very pretty.." she pinched my cheeks, I just stood there smiling like a fool.

"Umma!!" Leeteuk shouted grabbing everyone's attention.

"Thank you for coming.. Thank you for all your love and support throughout all these years, umma~ If only we had more time to spend some family time with you all..We hope you're proud of us." Leeteuk smiled.

"Guys.." he motioned them to come near him.

"Uri Super Junior-OEO!" they did their famous trademark and we all clapped. "Merry Christmas! Enjoy!" Finally, FOOD!

No wait, not yet.. T~T We patiently waited for them to take their meals and then we lined up from the eldest to the youngest. "How does it feel being the maknae?" Kyuhyun gave me a side smile.

"Its alright.."

"For now..You only get what's left you know?" I chuckled.

I wasn't very hungry since 20% of my stomach was now filled with fruit juice from all the waiting. :P

I only took some of the Roast Chicken Teukkie made and some bibimbap made by Wookie. The food was gone in a blink of an eye and we became stuffed but remember, there's always room for dessert!

The boys had their little conversation with their moms while I was on my thumbs, texting with my brother. Around 8 they all went back leaving them bored again. x3

"I want some more cookies.." Sungmin licked his lips. "Which one? The butter one or chocolate one?" Ryeowook asked while he was helping the others clean. "I'll have both.." Sungmin smiled cheekily.

After cleaning up we all sat down and watched a drama. I hugged the new teddy bear Kyuhyun gave me. I glanced over at Donghae, I sighed. What if he did forget me a gift? Never mind, Eun Jung-ah..You have him and that's the best gift ever right?