Chapter 11 : Day 1

So, le camera and crew are gonna be there but I'll ignore dem..

Chapter 11 : Day 1

Suju Dorm..Day 1 =D

'Naega jaba julge anajulge salmyeoshi, geugeoseuro jakeun iroman dwendamyeon johgesseo Eonjena deo maneun geol haejugo shipeun nae mam neon da mollado dwae'

He handed me a ROSE and kissed my cheek.

(A/N: Can you guess who sang that part?? =D M/V at the side >>)

My eyes snap open and Lou was licking all over my face. Her bell on her collar was jingling, as she kept licking me. "Errgh, Lou.." I took off her collar and rolled on the other side.

Wait a sec, this isn't my bed.

Oh right, I'm in Suju's dorm..Silly me, I sat up and Lou rested on my legs. I yawned and stroked her fur. "Morning, Lou.." I rubbed my eyes. Lou lied on her back and gave me those puppy dog eyes..acting all cute and all

"Aww...Little attention seeker." I played with her paws.

"Ow! Lou, no! Ouch!" Lou quickly got her playful mode on and began to play with my hair, with her claws.. Ouch. =\ "Lou.." I grabbed her and repositioned her so she would stop. I ran my fingers across my soft curls.

"Oh," I heard someone say. I snapped my head to see a fresh Donghae. Gosh, he looked cute.

"Did I wake you up?" Donghae asked, with a small smile. "Oh, no..This is my usual time" I replied politely. He walked towards me and sat on the edge of his bed. "You're an early bird.." Lou ran towards him and rested beside him -_-

"Yeah.." he smiled patting Lou.

"How's your mom?" he asked. Shit, I forgot all about her :P "Ahh...she's fine, we're all fine. In fact, she came here. Hope she's still here." I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

-Beep

-Beep

-Beep

"Hello?" yay, she picked it up! "Ummaaaa" I grinned. I heard her sigh. "Hmm..." Yup, she's unhappy alright.

"Sorry umma....." I bit the corner of my lip. "Yeah..Yeah, that's all you know.." she chuckled.

"Are you still in Seoul?"

"No, I got back here last week.." I frowned.

"So tell me, how's everything there?"

"It's alright, its cold and Lou's starting to get better.." I smiled. "What about those dreams?" she giggled. "MOM! uh, its getting worse I guess.." I blushed. "Haha, what kind?" I rolled my eyes.

"Umma...I'll email you, its not safe here. Never mind, I'll tell you when I get back." I whispered. "Tell your mom I said 'Hi'!" Donghae muttered, playing with Lou. She heard, "Hello, dear.." She greeted in their dialect thing.. >_

"Anyway, I'll be going now..Bye, take care and love you.." I said my goodbye and hung up.

It's 7 a.m. Were we the only two awake? Gosh, my brothers are sleepy heads.

"How's life at the States?" he spoke after a long silence. "Boring..People are typical" I huffed. "Omo, what do you mean by that?" he chuckled. "Fame and fortune running across their mind 24/7! No one even bothers to say 'Hi'!" I sighed, "That's why I like Korea better than any country in the whole world! People here are friendly and caring..Unlike them" I added.

"Sad.." he frowned.

I head towards the bathroom and got ready to start my day. Donghae went out to give me some privacy and to wake up the rest of the Suju family. I changed into my dark blue turtleneck and skinny jeans. Turtlenecks and Jeans have became my new best friend here! They are so warm.

I combed my dark brown hair and wore some lip gloss. I took my phone and tweeted, 'Morning ^^ In SuJu's dorm :)'

I shoved the phone in my pocket, but then. "Mamamara marara jejebal hajimara.." blood rushed to my cheeks. I took out my phone and quickly answered. "Hello?" I didn't check who the caller was but, oh well.

"Noona.." -__- Mikey.

"Thank goodness you called!"

"Miss me? Anyway, make sure you bring back some kimchi while you're there!" Aish, this kid! "Yeah, whatever..I gotta go now, bye!" I spoke quickly and hung up. I have GOT to change my ringtone, what would they think if some random person called during the show?

Scrolling down, searching for something other than k-pop..

Just then the smell of fried rice hit my nostrils. Omo, smells delicious! My stomach begins to growl in hunger.. Hold on there! Oh, come on!!

Never mind, just go back to settings and turn on Silent mode. There, job done! Now where was I? Right,

Breakfaaaaast!

x-x-x-x-x

I'm starving...

I want to eat some darn good Fried Rice! >.

Bye! lol

^^