Chapter 45 : Hold on..

Still Donghae's P.O.V

Chapter 45 : Hold on..

"What?" I murmured under my breath.

"I don't want to go back!" she hid her face in my shirt and hugged me tighter. I can feel the tears starting to pool around in my eyes..

A minute later, we both kinda calmed down. She loosened the grip and backed up a little, wiping her tears.

But then I pulled her back in my arms and hugged her tight, "Don't worry.." I rubbed her back, telling her that everything will be okay.

"We'll talk about this later, okay? The guys must be waiting for us..Let's go.." I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Oppa, I wasn't here for practise..Is that okay?" she murmured softly to Sungmin. "Kwenchana~ Just enjoy the show!" he smiled.

"Hey where were you two?" Eunhyuk asked with a smile.

"Nothing.." we said at the same time and sat down to watch the mini-drama

* * * * *

"Alright, bye bye!!" We all waved at the children. "Bye!!" they waved back, giving us a wide smile.

"Saranghaeyo!!" Leeteuk did a heart pose before coming inside the van.

"Wow, we spent the whole day with them!" Yesung sighed, resting his head.

"I'm missing them already.." Sungmin frowned, looking out the window and waving at them. "So how was the day?" Manager hyung asked.

"It was amazing...Except for the cameras..." Turns out that the show we were supposed to do the other day was this..

"No really, the cameraman were really annoying.." Eunhyuk stated. "I was getting suit up in my fox costume and they just won't leave me alone...I need some privacy yah~"

"The kids were good actors.." Shindong exclaimed. "I agree..Its not easy to gather enough confidence during such a young age..Especially when there are lots of cameras surrounding them.." Siwon and his gestures -,-

"I wish we could've spent more time with them, though...Those kids were so adorable!" Heechul squealed, pinching his own cheeks instead.

"Yah-Jungie! Where did you disappear off to?" Heechul asked, turning around.

"She had a meeting with her manager-noona!" Eunhyuk answered for her. Heechul glared at him, "Is your name, Park Eun Jung? No right? Shut up..but thank you."

"Yah, I'm exhausted!" Kangin let out a long sigh.

"I'm starving.." Shindong patted his stomach.

The van stopped and we all got out of the van and into the building and bla bla bla...The usual~

"What to eat....Hmm~" we all wandered around the kitchen. "I'll cook you all some tofu and chicken!" Ryeowook said cheerfully. "What about ramyun?" Kyuhyun asked taking out a pack of instant ramen.

"Good idea!" Heechul sat on his place. "But its unhealthy!" Ryeowook defended.

"But I'm fed up with your dishes! THEIR GROSS!" Kyuhyun spat, hurting Ryeowook's pride. He remained silent as they passed over the packets to me.

Note : 1) NEVER MAKE RYEOWOOK SAD, ALWAYS COMPLIMENT HIS DISHES! 2) NEVER LET KYUHYUN MAKE INSTANT NOODLES, HE OVERCOOKS/UNDERCOOKS THEM. SOMETIMES ITS LIKE EATING WATER AND STRINGS..*nokidding*

Ryeowook quietly sat down beside Heechul and waited for their bowls. "Ryeowook-ah, come help me.." I asked. He walked over me, looking blue but helped me prepare the noodles.