Chapter 38 : Only Mine ❤

I have died, everyday~ Waiting forexoscomeback! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(' ')ノ︵ ┻━┻ lol Enjoy ❤

Chapter 38 : Only Mine ❤

"Are you cheating on me?" he asked in his baby voice. GOD, I could hear the sadness and anger at the same time. "I'm not, I swear!" I replied honestly. Siwon was at the back mocking me the whole time.

"Hyung?" he turned to eunhyuk for an explanation, so did I. "Oh, Donghae-yah. I swear! We're just friends!" Here comes SiChul. -.-

"Then how do you explain this?" Heechul asked pointing at the picture. "Yah! I don't know! I mean, I kinda forgot the whole dating thing and well, I brought her in as A FRIEND!" Eunhyuk spoke quickly. "Well, you better think of a solution because its all over the internet!" Sungmin showed us his phone where the topic was everywhere!

"Okay fine! We'll tell them that we're not dating! but they are!" Eunhyuk gestured me and Donghae. "But then his schedules will be affected by the company?" Ryeowook added.

"Aish! What to dooooooo~" Eunhyuk mumbled, confusion plastering his face.

"Why don't you guys break up?" Kyuhyun suggested. "ANI!" Donghae shouted and quickly gone quiet. "Think Think Think Think~" Leeteuk imitated Donghae's part in Mr. Simple while singing the words.

"Annyeong~" the manager walked in. Shit, I'm dead. We're DEAD! "Seen the paper?" he asked casually no hard expressions or anything. Just cool~

"Ne.." we all replied softly. "So? Are you guys really dating?" he asked. Eunhyuk and I quickly shook our heads. "Nope..Its all a BIG Misunderstanding!" he explained.

"Oh, but does-do you have an affair with anyone?" he asked, pointing towards the boys. "Y-yeah..She's dating with Donghae!" Heechul answered for me. "Oh.." Manager-nim's eyes widened.

"So you guys are a couple?" we nodded frankly. "Okay..Just don't spread the word!" we all looked at him with our eyebrows raised up. "Look, if anyone in the company or any interviewer ask, Just keep quiet..Or else, you guys could regret dating.."

"What do you mean?" Donghae asked. "Sometimes, in showbiz. To gain popularity and all, you gotta act." huh?

"I know that he has he own schedules just like you guys, but sometimes the company could cancel them and prefer the couple to be more in public, get it?" we nodded until Heechul snapped,

"So by them going out freely in public acting all lovey dovey and all those stuff (even if they don't want to over-it) they have to? To gain attention? WHAT?!" we all stared at Heechul

"I didn't know you were a nerd.." Leeteuk teased. "Well, its quite complicated! Just follow my advice. Don't SPREAD the word!"

"Arraseo!" we replied waving him goodbye as he walked out. "Kangin get ready for your schedules!" he yelled before going out. "Hmmph!" Kangin groaned angrily as he slipped on his shoes, following manager-nim.

***

Someone's P.O.V

Why did I say that? Why did I admit it? I had the chance, I ruined it myself. I can't believe I'm saying this but.."I've fallen for her.." but this is a sin!

***

Donghae's P.O.V

Things have been cleared I hope.

"Oppa?" she mumbled behind me. "Hmm?" I asked, turning around. "Are you upset?" she asked, looking sad as well. "Nope," I gave her a warm smile, ruffling her hair for fun.

"You're mine! Only Mine ❤ " I said, pulling her into a hug, placing my chin on her head. "Sharing is caring!" Sungmin ran inside, joining the hug. "Sharing gets good deeds!" Siwon joined as well.