|7|

I just really do not want to be involved with them right now in my grandfathers home. Especially if we are going to have a little quarrel. I have to stay on the couch for a bit until my great uncle Niall deems me ready to get up and okay.

"Can I have my phone please mum?" I ask.

"Sure love." Everyone is looking at me with a concerned look on their face.

"I am not an alien so please stop making me feel like I am from Another World (See what I did there?!)" I proclaim.

"Do you need anything to eat Milly?" Dad asks.

"No I do not. I will eat lunch later."

"Milly, you haven't eaten breakfast and yesterday I don't think you had lunch or dinner. You need to eat darling." My mom says.

"Well mother, I do not feel hungry and I am not hungry. So could you please stay out of my business and maybe go take everybody else where because I know you like them more than me. Especially Caden. I know he is like the perfect son you never ever had. Because god knows Carter isn't perfect and little James died well before we knew what he could be." I say sassy.

"Milly it is not my fault that James died!" My mom exclaims.

"Well.... you did slip on a bar of soap honey." Dad interjects.

"Shut the fuck up Bransyn!" She yells at him.

"I am sorry my darling Stephanie but it is the truth and you know it."

"I am absolutely not going to have this conversation with you right now!! We can talk about it later! Come on kids we are leaving!" She storms out.

"Daddy?...." Carter starts.

"Yes?"

"It looks like you will be sleeping on the couch tonight." Carter said.

"Get in the car Carter."

I look at my dad.

"Carter is right you know-"

"Yeah I know he is." I laugh and get in the car.

Caden sits on the far left and me on the far right. Carter in between.

"Wait who was James?" Carter asks.

"Your older brother, my younger brother, and mum and dads favourite son." I answer.

"I thought I was the favourite son!"

"You thought wrong Carter."

At home*

"Well... I should be going now. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Cooper." Caden sucks up to them.

"You are extremely welcome." Mom replies.

"You are welcome anytime." Dad adds. I roll my eyes.

"Caden! I need to talk to you before you go." I say.

"What is it love?"

"It is about what happened to Kaitlin."

"Uggh! What about it Milly?" He asks.

"I know you were there that night. I also know that it was your idea. That you did it."

"What? That is impossible!! I could never! I loved Kaitlin! When she died I was heartbroken!" He lies.

"Don't you dare lie straight through your fucking teeth to me Caden! I know the truth! I don't want to believe it! I don't! I want to know that you weren't the guy who did it! I want you to still be the guy I was in love with! That this is all just a misunderstanding! I want to believe you Caden! But I just can't... And the facts are all just in front of me right now."

"You don't really believe Hayden over me! Your boyfriend!!" He yells.

"Well I normally would not believe him except for the fact that he showed me the video that you so stupidly filmed!! You and Carter and Tito!!"

(Carter in this part is not her little brother just to let you know so there isn't any confusions.)

"Ugh! I told them to delete it after they stored it on a cd! Those bastards!"

"I think you all are bastards! You were trying to frame Hayden?! All because you are just jealous that he has been getting closer to me! That is low Caden. Even for you!"

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"I guess I am Caden."

"Where are you going to find someone to love you like I do?"

"I guess I won't"

"You won't find anybody like me!" He shouts.

"That's the point!"