Chapter 15

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

The door opened and closed. I looked over at Ashton and his eyes were about to pop out of his head. The room was quiet except for a very soft 'wow' that escaped his lips.

"Damn Sidney." He mumbled and walked over to me. His lips found mine and I twirled his hair between my fingers. "You're so fucking sexy." He mumbled against my lips. His lips moved down my jaw and he sucked lightly until he found my ear. He nibbled on it before sucking on my neck. I knew there would be a hickey later on. "Get on your knees baby girl."

"Yes Ashton." I said, kneeling before him. He took off his shirt and leaned down to kiss me softly before taking off his jeans. I rubbed him through his boxers and he groaned, biting his lip.

"Let's see what that pretty little mouth of yours can do." He took off his boxers and shoved his length into my mouth. He was huge. Longer and thicker than the others. "F-fuck." He whimpered and grabbed a fistful of my hair, fucking my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth and let go of my hair. "Strip." He ordered and I got off the bed. He sat down and stroked himself as I stripped out of my lingerie. A few gasps escaped his lips and I straddled his waist. He kissed me and I smiled into it. "Ride me Sid."

"As you wish." I whispered and slid down onto him. "Fuck." I whispered and he chuckled. I moved my hips against his and he held onto my waist, guiding me at various speeds. I rested my forehead on his shoulder and let out some moans and gasps. "Ashton." My voice gave out on me and cracked.

"You close?" He asked and I nodded, pleasure taking over me. He rubbed my clit with his thumb and I gasped, rolling my head back.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I came hard onto him. He flipped us over and slammed into me, moving in and out at a fast place.

"Shit Sid. The things you do to me." He mumbled and then pulled out, stroking himself. He pulled me to my knees and I stuck him into my mouth, sucking him off. "Sidney." He moaned as he came into my mouth. The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine. I swallowed all of it and he smiled. "You were amazing." He said, kissing my cheek and leaving. I fell back onto the bed and breathed heavily for a while

Woah that happened.

SO IM IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD GUYS AND IM SO HAPPY!! I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE SO ILL STOP TYPING! ANOTHER UPDATE TONIGHT POSSIBLY SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR IT! LOVE YOU GUYS x

-AMROSE98 💖💖