Chapter 44

A few hours passed and Michael decided on taking me out to lunch.

With his mom.

I was extremely nervous and I guess Michael could tell.

"She'll love you. Just relax baby." He whispered as he drove us to the restaurant. I continuously played with the loose thread at the end of my dress.

"What if she doesn't though? I'm not that great of a person."

"Are you kidding me?! You're great! Trust me Sidney. My mom is going to love you." We reached the restaurant and Michael smiled at me.

"It's now or never." I said and he chuckled.

"That's my girl." We got out and he held my hand as we walked inside. "Mom!" He called and a lady, I assumed was his mother, turned around. She had a small smile on her lips that grew when she saw us.

"Michael. Awe honey how are you?" He hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"I've been good mom. Oh. This is Sidney. She's my girlfriend." She looked at me and smiled again.

"Michael has told me so much about you! You're even prettier than he said. It's so nice to meet you!" She hugged me and I smiled.

"It's really nice to meet you too."

"Let's go eat shall we?" Michael asked and I nodded. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked over to the table that the waitress had for us. We talked throughout lunch and I even made his mom laugh. The way Michael looked at me when she laughed made me realize I did something good.

"It was so nice to finally meet you Sidney."

"Same here."

"You treat her right Michael. You hear me? She's a very beautiful and nice young lady."

"I know mom. I promise I'll treat her nice." He hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"You two have fun now."

"Bye mom." Michael said and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to the car. He opened the car door for me and I got in. "I told you she'd love you." I smiled and he started the car.

"I was worried for nothing."

"I told you so." I laughed and he drove us back to the house. We went inside and Michael placed his hands on my waist. I placed mine on his chest and he kissed me. I smiled into it and his grip on my waist tightened a bit. He smiled into the kiss and then broke it. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." He grabbed my hand and twirled me around. I laughed and then he pulled me close to him. We began to slow dance and I giggled.

"Let's watch a movie and cuddle."

"Okay." I said, laughing after he picked me up. He carried me upstairs and laid me on our bed. He laid down next to me and I curled up beside him. His arms wrapped around me after he picked a movie on Netflix.

"Netflix and chill." He said and I laughed really hard.

"Don't. We are not doing that."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Michael." I groaned and he chuckled.

"Sidney." He mocked my tone of voice and I rolled my eyes. "Please?" He asked, his hand running up and down my side. I shook my head and tried to enjoy the movie. He left kisses all over my face and I laughed. "Please."

"No Michael. Maybe later." He sighed and left me alone. I rested my head on his chest and he stroked my hair. "I love you." I whispered, looking up at him.

"Yeah yeah. I love you too." I smiled and kissed him.

"Promise?"

"Of course." He whispered and kissed me again.

Damn I'm sorry it took me forever to update but I tried. I'll try to update some more today.

Love you!

-AMROSE98 💖💖