Chapter 22

Quick author's note before the chapter starts

Thank you so much for almost 8K!!! I really hope you're enjoying this story so far. What do you guys think of Jake? Do you think he's a good guy? Let me know!

One of you lovely readers messaged me and mentioned about Sid and Michael. You said 'I really think that they're going to fall for each other. Please make that happen' I'm taking that into consideration honestly!

Like I said, if any of you have any suggestions for the story, please message me or even comment! I will reply, so yeah. I think that's it! Enjoy!! Oh! Ship name for Jake and Sid? Best ship name gets a shoutout in the next chapter!!! (Plus a follow if I don't already follow you!)

I woke up and saw that Jake had fallen asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek. His eyes opened and he instantly smiled at me.

"Hello beautiful."

"Hey." I whispered and he cupped my cheek, kissing me softly. "I'm starving." I whispered and he chuckled.

"So am I. Would you like to go out to dinner?"

"Yes." I said and smiled. "I'll go get ready." I walked over to my clothes, picking out my yoga pants and sweatshirt. I went to the bathroom to change and decided to pull my hair up. I made a messy bun and shrugged my shoulders.

That's the best it's gonna be.

"You ready?" Jake asked as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yep." I said, popping the P. He smiled and reached out his hand, which I gladly took. We got in his car and he drove us to a nearby pizza parlor. "Yum! Pizza!" I said, sounding like a little kid.

"You're adorable." He said as we walked inside. We ordered a pizza and sat down at a table until it was ready. Jake grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand. "I can't wait to spend this week with you. You should stay at my house instead of paying for a room. It would be easier."

"That's true. If you wouldn't mind, I will."

"Why would I mind? Even if we weren't dating I would've probably still offered for you to stay." I smiled and he kissed my hand. "So, it's settled. You can check out when we get back."

"Sounds good to me." I said and he chuckled.

"So, what made you want to...you know....for the band."

"I need money Jake. Plus, they're hot." I said, laughing. He shook his head and smirked at me.

"Same old Sidney." He whispered and I blushed. "I've missed you." He said and I smiled.

"I've missed you too. School was so boring when you left. I felt all alone in Miss. Paul's class."

"God did we hate her." He said, laughing. I laughed, too, and nodded.

"I think she was really happy when you left. She kept making hints about wanting me to move too. She hated us more than we hated her." I said and he laughed.

"That's true."

"Order 76!" The one worker called out. Jake got up and grabbed our pizza. "Enjoy."

"Thanks." He said and walked back over, sitting the pizza on the table. He sat down and we each grabbed a slice.

"This is the best pizza I have ever tasted." I said and he laughed.

"I love this place. I come here all the time." We talked for a while and ate a lot of pizza. We each ate half of the pizza. We went back to the hotel and I checked out. Jake drove us to his house and showed me to the guest bedroom.

"Thanks Jake." I said, setting my suitcases down.

"You could stay in my room if you wanted. I don't mind."

"I'll be alright in here. If I get lonely, I'll stop by." I said, smiling. He laughed and shook his head.

"I'll give you some space to get settled. I'll be right down the hall if you need me." He said, leaving the room. I shut the door and then sat down on the bed. What would've happened if I didn't see Jake again?

Calum would've used me for pleasure. That's what would've happened.

I shook my head and tried to rid my head of them. I wanted to focus on Jake.

Jake. Jake. Jake.