Chapter 45

I woke up the next morning and Michael was getting dressed.

"Good Morning." I said and he looked at me, a smile forming on his face. He had skinny jeans on and no shirt. "I love seeing you like that." I said and he chuckled, walking over to the bed. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I have to go out with the boys for a few hours. It's for some band stuff. I'll be back by noon. Ill pick us up some lunch." He said, walking around the room. He picked up his shirt and put it on.

"Oh ok."

"You going to be alright by yourself?"

"Michael...I'm not 5." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. He sighed and walked over, kissing me. We broke the kiss and I smiled. "I'll be fine. I'll probably stay in bed all day and watch Netflix."

"Alright. If you need anything just text me alright?"

"Yes Mikey." I said and he smirked before pecking my lips. He put his SnapBack on backwards and shot me a wink.

"I'll be back soon baby."

"Bye. I love you."

"I love you more." He winked again and left, shutting the bedroom door behind him. I decided I would fall asleep for another hour or two. I put a movie on Netflix and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

I woke back up and looked at my phone. It's 11:45.

"Michael's going to be back soon." I said, smiling to myself. I got out of bed and went down the hall to the bathroom. I stripped down and jumped in the shower. I stretched and let the water run down my arms. After my shower, I dried off and wrapped the towel around me, walking back down the hall to our room.

"Baby! I'm home!"

"I'm upstairs! I'm getting dressed!" I called back before grabbing my casual dress out of the closet. I slid it on and smiled at how it fits perfectly.

"Hey Baby. Woah. You look great."

"Thanks. I still have to dry my hair though." I kissed him quickly and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I dried my hair and straightened it. Michael stood in the doorway and watched me. I blushed and turned off the straightener. I turned around and looked at him.

"Damn." He mumbled and grabbed my waist, pulling me close to his body. He connected his lips with mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands moved up and down my sides as he deepened the kiss.

"Michael." I whispered, breaking the kiss.

"What's wrong?" His eyes were clouded with worry.

"Nothing." I whispered and he cupped my cheek. He gave me a soft smile and I pecked his lips.

"Let's go eat. I bought us Taco Bell."

"That sounds so good." I said and we went downstairs to the kitchen. We sat down at the table and he handed me my taco. I took a bite of it and smiled. "This is amazing." Michael chuckled and ate some of his.

"What did you do while I was gone?"

"I slept." I laughed and took another bite of my taco. "I'm not joking. I put a movie on and fell back asleep."

"You lazy butt."

"I'm not lazy. I was just tired." He laughed and nodded. "I'm serious." I tried my best to look serious, but failed miserably. Michael laughed and so did I.

"You're so cute when you try to act serious." I smiled and finished my taco. "We should go out today. We can meet up with the boys and go shopping."

"That sounds like fun. I'll have to do my makeup first though."

"No you don't." I opened my mouth to protest but he continued. "Don't even say it Sidney. You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen and you don't need any makeup. Any of the boys will agree with me. The moment I laid eyes on you, I fell in love. It's crazy I know, but just hear me out. You were so nice and I just wanted to get close to you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Michael." I said, blushing. He reached his hand out and I placed mine in his.

"I love you Sidney. I love you more than you will ever know." I started to tear up and I smiled.

"I love you too." He leaned over the table and kissed me. "That was really sweet, but I'm still going to wear makeup."

"Sidney." He groaned and I laughed.

"You call the boys and I'll go get ready." He nodded and I kissed his cheek. I went upstairs and put my makeup on. I applied some red lipstick and smiled.

Perfect.

"They said to meet them at Luke's around 3." Michael said, walking into the bathroom. I nodded and he smiled at me.

"You look beautiful." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." He checked his cheek for lipstick and I smiled. "I used the non smear stuff. You're all good."

"Oh." He said and we finished getting ready before going out with the boys.

Oh my god okay. I don't know where to go with this story.

Help me.

-AMROSE98 💖💖