Chapter 4

In the morning, I dragged my suitcases to the Pizza Shop and Michael smiled at me.

"Here I'll help you with that." He said and took one off of me.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded. We walked out to his car and threw my suitcases into the back of his car. He drove us to the hotel they were staying at and we took my suitcases onto their tour bus.

"Wow this is nice." I said and he laughed.

"I'll show you to your bunk." He said and I followed him down this little hallway and into a set of bunks.

"You can pick any of these. The boys and I have the ones back there."

"Oh ok. Uhm I'll probably just take this bottom one. I tend to roll off things. It would hurt less from the bottom." I said and he laughed again.

"You're only funny girl."

"I try sometimes." I said, laughing.

"So, I guess I should give you some rules about being our sex slave. Rule 1 you obviously can't tell anyone. Rule 2 you have to obey all 4 of us. Rule 3 well the rest are not really rules more like statements. We will be your friend. We won't be rude to you unless you are rude to us. Let's see...Uhm. Oh! So we understand you are a girl and you get your period, so during that time it'll just be blowjob week. That's what we call it. Sex might not be every day and some of us are rougher than others. Some of us do have a kinky side, but it might not be used often. Then again, i don't really know. I'm pretty sure that's it. Any questions?"

"Uhm...is there any certain type of clothing you boys prefer to see me in? I have a couple different options."

"Well...I prefer lacy bra and thong. I'm not sure about the other boys. You could ask them when we meet up with them at the hotel." He said and I nodded.

"So, should we go find the boys?" I asked and Michael nodded. I followed him off the bus and into the hotel.