Chapter 57

Q & A answers at the end!

I walked out of the bathroom and Emma gasped. Faith looked at me and her eyes started to water.

"You look amazing." Faith whispered and Emma nodded, agreeing with her.

"Come on. We must go or we'll be late. We do not want to be late." I changed my shoes and I'm now wearing my beige pumps with a plain white bow on the back. We left and Emma drove us to the local park. I gasped as I saw lights hanging in all of the trees and there were rose petals in a long straight path that would obviously lead me to my surprise.

"Let's go." Faith whispered and we got out. Luke and Ashton were standing outside and I smiled at them.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked and I hugged them.

"Reasons." Ashton said and he handed me a bouquet of roses and I smiled.

"We'll take over from here girls." Luke said and I smiled at my friends while they walked away. I locked arms with them and they walked with me down the path.

"Is this Michael's doing?" I questioned and they just smiled at me. I sighed and we continued to walk.

"By the way, you look beautiful tonight." Ashton complimented and I blushed.

"Thank you." We reached the Gazebo that was in the park and there were rose petals everywhere and even more lights. Inside the gazebo, stood the one and only

Michael Clifford

I wanted to cry. He was wearing a suit and he looked perfect. Luke wiped the tears away before hugging me gently. Ashton hugged me, too, and then Michael walked down the steps of the gazebo.

"Thank you boys." He whispered and they nodded before leaving. He reached out his hand and I took it, placing the roses down on the nearby picnic table. He pulled me close to him and kissed me. "You my dear look absolutely stunning in that dress."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. You should wear a suit more often." He chuckled and kissed me again.

"Dance with me." He said after he put a song on. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder as we danced. He kissed my neck and I smiled.

"Why did you put all of this together?" I questioned, my head never leaving his shoulder.

"I wanted to put something special together. I have some wine for us and I have a few gifts that I want you to open tonight. I want to make this night special for you. The night doesn't end after wine and gifts my love. After that, I'm going to take you back to the hotel and undress you. Then, I'm going to make love to you."

"Michael." I whispered, my cheeks turning red. He chuckled and I looked at him. "I love you. This is honestly the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you for everything." My eyes started to water and he kissed me. There was so much love and passion in the kiss.

"Let's have some wine." He held onto my hand as we walked over to the picnic table, sitting down. He poured us each a glass and I smiled, thankfully. "Let's have a toast...to us." I giggled as we clinked our glasses together. I took a sip and he reached for my hand. He kissed it and I blushed. "I really did try to make this night perfect."

"I love it Mikey. You are the best guy I have ever known." He smiled and I took another sip of my wine.

"So, did you enjoy your day?"

"I did actually. The girls and I went to Pizza Hut and Faith thought the waiter was really cute. So, I told him and he gave her his number." I started laughing a little and Michael laughed too. "It was a lot of fun."