Chapter 9

I was laying on my bed and there was a knock at my door. I figured it was Calum coming over to fuck me, so I kind of hesitated a bit. I opened the door and there he was.

"Hey Calum." I said, smiling. He smirked down at me and I let him in. He cupped my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. They were so soft. I kissed back and he smiled into it.

"So, you ready babe?" I gave him a questioning look and he chuckled.

"For our dinner date?"

"A dinner date?" I questioned and he smiled.

"Yeah. I figured we could go out to dinner before the concert and then after the concert we could...you know." He was a lot sweeter than I thought he would be. I smiled and nodded.

"Just let me change." I said and went over to my suitcase.

"Should I wear something nice?" I asked and he nodded.

"Here I'll help you pick." He said and went through my clothes. He stopped on my one dress and held it up.

"This one." He said and handed it to me. I went to the bathroom to change. I put the dress on and it stopped about mid thigh. It showed major cleavage, so maybe that's why he picked it. I had to throw my bra on the floor because I couldn't wear it with the dress. I took off my thong too because what was the point? Calum did say he preferred me to be naked anyhow. I walked out of the bathroom and Calum smiled.

"You look amazing." He said, grabbing my hand and twirling me around.

"Should I put some makeup on? All I really did was fix my hair."

"No. You look great without  it. Shall we go?" I nodded and he smiled. I put on my shoes and he held my hand as we went out of the hotel. We walked down the street a little while and he kept smiling at me.

"You're a really pretty girl." He whispered in my ear. I blushed and he chuckled.

"Do you get called that a lot?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Well you should because it's the truth."

"Well thank you calum."

"Anytime Sidney." We arrived at the restaurant and we got seated right away. We talked and laughed through the the dinner. It was a really fun night.

"Any dessert?" Calum asked me and I shook my head.

"I'm full." I said and he smiled. He paid the bill and we left. We walked back to the hotel and he got ready for their concert as I sat on the bed and smiled at how nice Calum is.

"Sidney are you coming to the concert tonight?" Ashton asked through my door. I opened it and smiled.

"Yeah. Should I change?"

"Uh...Uhm...n-no. You can stay in that." He said, not able to take his eyes off of me.

"Ok." I said and he came back to reality. He smiled at me and slowly walked back to his hotel room, taking a few glances over his shoulder at me. I giggled and went back inside my room. I decided to apply some makeup and fix my hair a little bit better.

"Alright everyone lets go!" Calum said and I smiled. I walked into the hall and Calum smirked at me. I smiled and then took a glance towards Michael. He was biting his lip and looking me up and down. I blushed and looked away.

"Are you naked under that?" Calum whispered into my ear.

"I might be." I whispered back, smirking. He chuckled and bit his lip.

"God I want to fuck you right here, but it'll have to wait until tonight." He whispered harshly into my ear, nibbling on my earlobe. We left to go to the venue and I sat backstage the whole night.