28

Tori's pov

The doctor walks out and tells us we can see her now. We walk into Elena's room. I see her on her hospital bed all cut and bruised with stitches in her forehead. She starts crying when she sees me.

"It's all my fault. I'm sorry."

I run to her hospital bed and sit neck to her on the bed.

"It not your fault. It's his." I say carefully wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

She finally calms down.

"So since your going to be in here a while. I want you to listen to something. My album is coming out soon. I want you to listen to it first. Jade has heard a few songs but I remember making a promise to you when you were thirteen, that if I ever made an album you would be the first person to here all of the songs." I say smiling at her.

She smiles.

"I remember. You never break a promise." She says.

I grab my phone and headphones. I put the headphones on her and press play so all the songs will play. I hand her my phone so she can play games or something and I get up and walk to Jade. She's sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. I stand in front of her and cup her cheek. She pull me into her lap and wraps her arms around me.

I look behind me and see Elena with her eyes closed laying down. She fell asleep. I turn back around and put my hands behind Jades neck. I move one of my hands and move the hair out of her face. I tuck the strands hair behind her ear and kiss her cheek. I carefully grab my phone out of Elena's hand and go to the group chat.

I tell everyone to get to the hospital and that I'll explain when they get here. I rest my head on Jades shoulder.

She moves my now short hair over my shoulder. She lightly kisses my collar bone and up my neck. Her lips just barely touch by my ear and I get all tingly. I shiver and she kisses closer to my jaw. I move my hands from behind her neck pull her face to mine. I connect our lips. Our lips move in sync and our tongues roam each other's mouths.

"Ew. Guys, get a room." Elena says behind me. Guess she woke up.

Jade chuckles. My cheeks heat up and I hide my face in Jades neck.

"Tori, can I have your phone again? I only got half way through the songs before I fell asleep." She asks.

I nod and hand her my phone. I stand up and Jade grabs my hand. She leads me to the bathroom that's in her hospital room and I see my reflection. Ew. I have black trails of mascara down my cheeks and my eyes are red. She grabs one of the towels and gets it wet. She hands it to me and I wipe the black makeup off my cheeks. I kiss the corner of Jades lips and we walk back in the room. Elena now has ear buds in. When did she get those. She takes one out upon seeing my confused expression.

"I got them from your bag." She says.

I walk over to her bed and lay beside her.

"Explain the songs to me?" She asks.

I nod and tell her to pick songs.

"Words."

"That ones about a friend named Olivia that I had growing up." I say.

"Had?"

"She committed suicide in the beginning of seventh grade. After that happened is around the time I started smoking. That's when I met you when you were almost twelve at the park." I say.

"I remember that day. A girl was saying mean things to me. She had a boy my age hit me in the face. You caught his fist in your hand and told them if they mess with me again you'll find them. How about because of you?" She says.