Chapter 3

Tori's pov

Our lips moved in sync as Jade's hands found their way to where my neck and jaw meet.

She slowly pulls away and places her forehead against mine. This was different from our rushed and sloppy kisses. This means so much more now that we both confessed our feelings for each other. It was almost like this was our first kiss. The tingling feeling that spread through my body when we kissed lingered as I catch my breath. 

"I have been waiting for this to happen along time. Well, happen again." She whispers. 

"Who knew that Jade West was a softy?" I grin.

"Only for you Vega." Jade replies.

"So not that I don't like kissing you, but what do we tell everyone?" I ask.

"Well, I don't know. I guess we'll have to see where this goes for now." She shrugs.

"Okay."

She grabs my hand and laces our fingers together. She pulls us down the hall and and turns the opposite way of where we eat lunch.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Trying to find a classroom we can sleep in that no one else will sleep in case you get the dream, and so they won't see us doing anything." Jade says still pulling me around the school halls.

I nod. The more she pulls my hand the more my sleeve rolls up. She has never seen my cuts/scars she just knows about them.

"Jade, hold on a second." I say. She stops and looks at me concerned and confused. I pull my sleeves down. I look up and see her staring at my arms.

I feel the lump in my throat start to rise so all I can do is nod because if I talk I feel like I would burst into tears.

She slowly rolls up my left sleeve. When she gasps is when my tears finally fall from my brown eyes.

"Tori. Why?" She looks up from my arm.

"Did you ever know what happened before I came to Hollywood Arts?" I ask.

She shakes her head slowly.

"I was severely bullied. Things happened, now I'm here." I say.

I pull my sleeve back down.

''Lets head to my house and get ready for the lock in.'' I say changing the subject.

She nods and locks our fingers back together before heading back to where our friends are.

Somethings different now, very different. Whatever we're doing, whatever this is, It's different now. Something shifted. This is more than just friends making out in a janitors closet. I don't know what exactly changed, just that now there's no way we can go back to what we were doing before. I didn't want to though. I want to see what happens now, see where this goes.

Jade's hand squeezes mine and I know she feels it to.

___________

Jade and I are currently sitting on my bed watching whatever was on tv. I haven't been paying attention to it though, all I can think about is a blade.

"Hey, I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom, then we better get ready to go." I say standing up and walking to the bathroom. I lock the door and open the mirror cabinets. Pulling out my blade I stare at in the palm of my hand.

I roll up my sleeve I do the one thing I promised myself I would stop doing.

I regretted it as soon as I did it. I don't know why I even did it. I just wanted to and so I did but I so badly wish I hadn't.