Epilogue

A/N: Well my dear readers, this is it. We have reached the end of this fanfic. Thank you so much for reading it and for all your sweet comments and votes. I can't believe how much people actually have supported me in writing it. We are almost at 2k reads too which is pretty insane. I'll add more of this A/N at the end, so please enjoy the final chapter. :)

~2 Years Later~

I giggled to myself as I looked through my scrapbook containing all the memories I had made with Ludwig. I can't believe it has been two years since he asked me out. I looked around my house that I had moved into during the time Ludwig confessed and smiled at all the pictures that were hung up on the walls. I closed the scrapbook and sighed, so many memories in what felt like a short time. 

Even though its been two years I still work as his maid and I am still friends with Feliciano and Kiku. During that time Ludwig and I grew closer together and he seemed to get the hang of being in a relationship. He doesn't openly admit it but he has gotten softer as a person. I'm so glad to have met him, I don't know where I would be if I didn't move back to this country and accept the job of being a maid. One thing I know though is that I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. 

I smiled as I heard a knock on the door, already knowing who it is. I ran to open the door and immediately hugged the person standing outside it. "Hello (Y/N)," Ludwig chuckled. "Hey Ludwig! Come in, come in!" The German walked into my house and went to sit on the couch. "So what have you been up to today?" "I was just looking through my scrapbook," I said sitting next to him. Ludwig grinned a bit, "I can't believe its been two years." I nodded in agreement, "We've come so far."

Ludwig opened up the scrapbook and looked through the pages full of pictures. We both pointed at certain pictures and smiled at the memories. "Oh! Remember this one Ludwig? This was when we went to the fair with your brother, Feliciano, and Kiku." Ludwig groaned at the memory, "I don't want to go to fairs anymore." I giggled, "Oh c'mon Ludwig! They aren't that bad!" "(Y/N), my brother pushed me into a food stand. I got candy apples and other various foods all over me, one little girl even started crying at the sight of me." I laughed, "Okay yeah it was pretty bad."

We both looked through the book for a little longer before closing it and putting it away. We both sat on the couch in silence. Ludwig soon intertwined his hand with mine and began rubbing his thumb slowly across my fingers. I looked down at my hand, smiling as he rubbed the ring that was now on my ring finger. Ludwig had proposed to me not too long ago and a wedding was in the process of being planned. I closed my eyes as I thought about spending the rest of my life with this man. Ludwig noticed my state and patted my hand.

"What's wrong?" "Oh, nothing sorry. I'm just thinking about what our new life will be like." I paused for a minute before continuing," You know, you've done so much for me since I came back to Germany. When I lost my job in America and came back here I was heartbroken. I had worked hard all my life to please people and get a good job so when I lost it all I didn't know what to do or where I would go. Then I met you, Feliciano, and Kiku and everything started looking up. You gave me the job without really knowing me or knowing if I would do a good job, you just trusted me. I'm so fortunate to be where I am today, and that's all because of you." 

Ludwig just stared at me and I began to panic. "I'm sorry, that was super cheesy wasn't it," I began to blush. "That came out of no where, sorry that was probably a bit-" I got cut off as Ludwig kissed me. It was short but I understood that he was okay with what I said. "You've helped me too (Y/N). I never thought I could have a life like this being the type of man that I am but you certainly proved me wrong. Thank you." 

I hugged Ludwig and smiled. Throughout the hard times we had before we dated, I never thought it would lead up to this. I never thought I would give my life to Ludwig. Before I viewed him as my employer and my friend but now he is so much more to me. I am so glad and thankful that those events brought us both where we are today. 

I'm excited to see what the future will bring for us. I know it will be full of uncertainties and ups and downs but I know we will both work through them together. I know that the both of us will do anything we can to make each other happy. We both released each other from the hug and I looked up into his eyes. "Hey, I have an idea. How about we cook dinner together tonight and make the rest of our evening into a date night, if you're not busy that is." Ludwig thought for a minute before replying, "Yeah I think I can make time for you." "You're so mean," I said as we both walked towards the kitchen.

~Thank you Ludwig, for everything.~

A/N: *sniff* That's the end dear readers. *sniff* I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING! 

Like I said before thank you so much for reading this fanfic, it truly means a lot to me. With this chapter I wanted to make Ludwig a bit OOC here, I wanted you guys to see just what impact you had on him. :) Well before I conclude here I once again would like to thank all of you for supporting me in writing this and also a big thank you to my friend @thecakeisacode64 for helping me in this fanfic and telling me to get off my lazy butt and write. xD If you guys would like to still read my fanfics I'm currently writing a Rin Matsuoka x Reader. If you would be interested in that then please by all means check it out! I'm also still writing oneshots too so you can read those as well if you like! Well this is where it ends I'm afraid but not without this! *hands out cookies* Alright, bye-bye! \^~^