Play Something for Me

A/N: Woah where have I been?! I'm so sorry for not updating! I got some major writters block and was starting to have doubts about my story. However, when I came back to it today I noticed this story has almost reached 100 reads! That's crazy! Thank you guys so much for reading my story and I will try to update more often. Also, I'm thinking about making a Harvest Moon fanfic at some point but it is just a random thought so we will see what happens. Anyway enjoy! :D 

I walked around the house looking for Ludwig. Geez, where is he?  As I walked past the living room I saw Ludwig sitting on the couch reading a book. I took a deep breath, all I have to do is apologize for earlier today, it's not a big deal. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch with Ludwig, a good distance away from him. I coughed into my hand to try to get his attention. He looked up at me surprised, "O-oh (Y/N) what can I do for you." This is it. "U-um I just wanted to..." Just say sorry what is wrong with you?! 

Ludwig looked at me with confusion, "Are you okay?" "Oh um yes. I just wanted to say t-that I'm sorry for what happened earlier today a-and it will never happen again." By this time I could tell my cheeks were beat red. Ludwig was hiding his mouth with his hand seeming to be choking up. "Ludwig? Are you okay?" I was shocked at the sight, I never expected him to start crying. Just as I was about to grab him some tissues Ludwig started laughing. "W-what? What did I do?" Ludwig looked over at me and laughed some more. "What is there something on my face?!" His laughter died down, "Nien. Sorry (Y/N) I just find you adorable." 

I dropped my mouth in shock, "EH?!" Did he just say what I thought he said?! "Is that what you were stressing over at lunch? I didn't say anything about it because I felt I would be prying." "S-so you're not mad about what happened?" Ludwig scratched the back of his head, "I'll admit I was surprised by the incident but it's nothing I would be mad or hold a grudge about. It was an accident." I let out a sigh of relief, "I'm glad this is all cleared up. However, I still feel like I should do something for you to completely apologize." Ludwig tilted his head in thought. 

"I don't understand why you feel you have to do something for me when I said it was okay, but if you insist then..." Ludwig looked around the living room and his eyes stopped on the grand piano in the corner of the room. "Then...play me something." I looked at him curiously, "Excuse me?" He looked back over at me, "Play something for me on the piano. You said you could play right?" I looked at the piano, "Its been a long time since I've played but...sure, why not." 

I walked over to piano and pulled the bench out. I sat down and smoothed out my dress sitting up straight. Once I was situated I began to play. I felt my hands glide across the keys as I played the song When Can I See You Again, a song I learned in America. As I played I became more and more excited about the tune and started to get more into it. Its been too long since I've played. 

While playing the tune I didn't notice Ludwig getting closer to the piano until I felt someone sit next to me on the bench. I looked over at him and he seemed surprised by my playing, I just smiled. As the song ended I relaxed my hands off the keys and put them in my lap. "That was amazing," Ludwig said. "R-really?" "Ja you should definitely play more often." I smiled, "Thanks Ludwig. No one has really complimented me on my playing before." Ludwig scratched his head in embarrassment, "Well they should, you're a beauti-I mean... satisfactory player."

I looked down at my hands and smiled. "(Y/N), would you like to...what I'm trying to say is..." "What is it Ludwig?" Ludwig grabbed my hands, "I-" "Ludwiggggggggg!" Feliciano ran into the room and Ludwig immediatly let go of my hands and looked at Feliciano in anger. Ludwig closed his eyes and his hands shook, like he was trying hard not to hit the Italian. "Feliciano....get.....out..." "EEK!" Feli ran out of the room faster then I've ever seen him run. I shook my head and chuckled, "So what were you saying?" Ludwig looked down seeming to be disappointed, "Nothing. Sorry I have some work I have to catch up on." 

He stood up from the bench and walked towards his office shutting the door once he reached it. What was that about? What was he going to say? I sighed and stood up to go finish the rest of my chores. "I hope he's okay..."