Misunderstanding

A/N: Well aren't you guys special, two chapters in one day. :P I had a little trouble writing this one and it probably shows but I was able to get through it. 

I was vacuuming the living room as I thought about my moving situation. I might have to stay here longer if I don't have the proper funds. Or I could move into an apartment but I really don't want to do that. I turned off the vacuum and put it away in the storage closet. "Well that's it for today. I could go on my laptop and start my search again." I grabbed my laptop from my room and headed back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and pulled up my web browser. 

As I was scrolling through the listings I didn't notice Kiku sit down next to me. "(Y/N)..." I jumped in surprise almost dropping my laptop. "Oh hi Kiku. What can I help you with?" "Nothing. I just heard that you're moving out soon." Feliciano must have told him. "Yes I am but I don't know when. I can't seem to find a house that is nice and in my budget." Kiku looked down,"You know (Y/N), there is a house up for sare just a brock away from here." "Really? But this is a pretty extravagant neighborhood, it must cost a fortune." "How about we take a look at it? I don't have anything going on right now if you want to go," Kiku suggested. "That would be great let me go get my coat." 

I grabbed my coat from my room and walked back towards the living room. However, a voice stopped me. "Where are you going?" It was Ludwig. Will he be mad about this? He didn't really seem he liked the idea of me moving out for some reason. "I was just heading out with Kiku. He's taking me to look at a house." "I see. Just be back in time to make dinner." As Ludwig walked off I couldn't help but feel a little annoyed. "Geez you wouldn't think me moving out would be such a big deal to him. Why won't he support me in this?" I sighed and went back to meet Kiku. 

Kiku looked up at me as I entered the living room. "Ready?" "Yep let's go!"

~Time Skip~

I walked back to Ludwig's house happy with the results. As soon as I walked through the door Feliciano ran up and hugged me. "(Y/NNNNN) why were you gone for so long? Ludwig won't a-stop being mean to me," he whined. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long Feli," I chuckled. "But I was out buying a house." Ludwig, who had walked up looked at me wide-eyed. "That was quick," he mumbled. "It was all thanks to Kiku for recommending the house, it's perfect," I smiled. "I'm grad we found you a house," Kiku replied.

"When are you leaving," Ludwig asked with his arms over his chest. What is his deal, I'm starting to get sick of his attitude. "I don't know, when are you most eager to get rid of me?" Oh, why did I say that?!  "What are you talking about (Y/N)?" "Ever since I told you I was moving you've been giving me this cold attitude and I'm sick of it! Are you just that happy to get rid of me that you want to treat me like this?!" "(Y/N) that's not why-" I shook my head, "Look I don't even want to hear it. I thought you would be happy for me, this is the first time I've actually felt good about a decision, I don't need you to criticize me for it." 

I walked out of the house, I needed some fresh air. 

Ludwig's POV

I sighed, I messed up again didn't I. Ever since I found out (Y/N) was moving out I haven't been myself. At first I was mad but now I just can't talk to her properly. I sat down on the couch in the living room with Kiku and Feliciano following me. "Mr. Ludwig, if I may ask, what was that about," Kiku asked. "I don't know Kiku. She's right though, I have no right to talk to her like that but I just can't say anything right lately. I haven't been able to get any work done and I haven't been sleeping, but the idea of me not being happy for her is a complete misunderstanding." Feliciano giggled and danced around the house, "Ludwig's in love, Ludwig's in love, Ludwig's-" 

Before he could say anymore I slapped him over the head. "Dummkopf! I am not in love with (Y/N)!" "If you don't mind me saying so Mr. Ludwig you don't want her to reave and you can't get any work done thinking about it. Do you think maybe that's saying something?" I scoffed, "Of course not! She is my friend and plus I'm her employer, it's nothing more." I walked towards my room needing to get away from their nonsense. In love with (Y/N), how stupid.....but...what if it's true...