The Confession

A/N: Why hello there everyone! Before you start to read this chapter I have a bit of a surprise for you guys. Is it a surprise? I don't know but I thought it would be cool. To say thank you for all the views, likes, and all of your sweet comments, I'm going to give you an anime recommendation! Did you not want that? Well you could have these potato chips too....Anyway, my anime recommendation for you issss....World Trigger! I won't explain the plot here but feel free to look it up. It doesn't get the recognition it deserves and I think more people should know about it and watch it. It's such an epic anime honestly so I hope you guys will check it out and tell me what you think about it! Alright, on to the story! :D

The next day my break came quicker then I thought it would. My busy schedule of moving all my furniture over to my new house and trying to keep up with work, time just flew by. I excitedly ran up the stairs of my new house to my room to change into some casual attire. I'm really excited to take some time with Ludwig, I hope we don't get interrupted again. I tried on multiple outfits that I took out of my many boxes before deciding on a sweater and some leggings, no need to be overly formal. I grabbed my purse from my bed and then headed out to go to Ludwig's house.

Once I reached his house I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. It was silent for a bit before Kiku opened the door. "Oh, hello (Y/N). Ludwig is still getting ready in his office so you can wait in the living room if you want." "Alright then," I smiled and then went to sit down on the couch.

~Ludwig's POV~

"No way Feliciano, I'm not doing that!" "Why not? She'll a-love it!" I closed my eyes and scowled, "It's too sudden." Feliciano crossed his arms across his chest and pouted. "It's only flowers Ludwig! I know she'll love to a-recieve them!" I sighed and then snatched the bouquet that Feliciano had picked from my garden earlier. "Fine but if she hates them then you will be doing even more training when I get back." "Eh?! You're so mean Ludwig," Feliciano moped. I opened the door with the flowers in my hand. I guess I'm really doing this...

~Normal POV~

I looked up as I heard a door open and saw Ludwig walking towards me. "Um...these are for you." Ludwig held out a bouquet of colorful flowers all held together with a ribbon. I blushed, "Really? That's so sweet of you! Do you mind if we run by my house to put them in a vase?" I smiled as Ludwig shook his head, "Alright, let's go then!" As we were walking out the door I could hear Feliciano yelling words of encouragment to Ludwig. "Have fun Ludwig! You can do it!" I giggled as Ludwig just hung his head down obviously annoyed with the Italian.

"I appreciate you taking this time with me," I heard Ludwig mumble. "It's no big deal really, I was actually happy you asked." Ludwig looked at me a little shocked, "R-really." I nodded as we reached my house. I opened the door and invited Ludwig to step inside. "I just need to grab a vase to put the flowers in, I won't be long." I found one quickly and went to fill it with water. "Your house is coming along nicely," I heard Ludwig call out. "Oh, thanks! Alfred has been a big help getting everything moved in here." I thought I heard him say something but I dismissed it and put the flowers into the vase. I smiled, "There all done. Now we can go on our walk."

Throughout the walk we would joke with each other and spend time in a park just having a good time. It was actually relaxing to see Ludwig so laid back. I wish we could do this more often, it was nice with just the two of us. I laid back on the grass that Ludwig and I were sitting on in the park. "I'm having a great time," I said. Ludwig grinned a bit, "I'm glad. I actually didn't expect it to go this well." I laughed, "Usually we are always interrupted." Ludwig chuckled, "It's annoying."

I nodded my head agreeing before checking my watch. "Oh geez we have to get back. I have to finish the rest of my work and I'm sure Kiku and Feliciano are wondering where we are." I sat up from the ground noticing Ludwig had already stood up and had reached his hand out to me. I accepted his help and stood up. We began to walk back to his house when I noticed he hadn't let go of my hand. I blushed but didn't complain, it was actually nice.

We had almost reached his house when he stopped walked. "Ludwig? What's wrong?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously and looked at me. "I just want to say that I had a great time with you and that I would like to do this again." I smiled as he continued. "But next time I would like you to join me as my g-girlfriend." I know that I was blushing like I have never blushed before. Did he say what I thought he said?

"W-we've known each other for a while now and ever since you came to work for me I could never shake this feeling about you. At first I thought it was admiration for you but I soon realized it was much more." I smiled, "Ludwig..." "I'm not the romantic type of person and I know I'm your employer but if you could look past that I would want nothing more than to be in a relationship with you." I was shocked but yet so happy. "I would love to be your girlfriend!"

He looked at me wide-eyed as if not expecting that answer. He coughed into his hand clearly embarrassed. "Even though I don't easily show my emotions, I promise I'll do everything I can to make you happy."

A/N: It finally happened!! I was trying to make Germany/Ludwig seem a little embarrassed about confessing since his profile says he is awkward about talking to women outside of work. I hope it didn't seem too OOC! Hey but wouldn't it be funny if they got interrupted again heh. *gets slapped*

So I'm not sure but the next chapter might be the last...We'll see! It's not official, however, I am thinking about it. Anywhooo I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and are happy you are finally with Ludwig!