Meeting Ludwig

A/N: Wow I'm writing another chapter today? I have been thinking all month about making this story so I have a lot of ideas. :P Enjoy!

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm clock. Normally I would hit the snooze button but today was an important day, my interview was today. I got up out of the hotel bed excitedly and got changed out of my pajamas and into something more professional. I grabbed my hotel key and purse, slipped into my shoes, and headed down to the lobby to meet Feliciano.

Once I got down there I saw him sitting on a chair, however, he seemed to be fast asleep. I smiled and walked over to him. Once I reached him I tapped on his shoulder and he jolted awake. "Oh...ciao (Y/N)," he yawned. I giggled, "Have you been here for awhile?" He stood up, "No I just a-got here not too long ago." Wow he falls asleep quickly..."Well I'm ready to go whenever you are," I told him.

Feliciano grabbed my hand and led me outside the hotel hailing a taxi. Once we got into the taxi he told the driver where to go. I played with the hem of my (F/C) skirt nervously. Feliciano must have noticed because he grabbed my hands and smiled. "You'll be a-fine (Y/N)! Ludwig can be scary at first but he really is a nice person!" I just nodded and looked out the window.

~Time Skip to Ludwig's house...anyone want a cookie?...well fine just read the story then!~

I stared out the window at the giant house. "Your friend lives here?!" "Si!" Feliciano got out of the cab quickly and skipped up to the house leaving me to pay the driver. I sighed and handed the driver the needed cash and got out. I walked up to Feliciano astonished of the large house in front of me. There was a small garden to the side of the house and a running track in the backyard. The house was absolutely beautiful.

Feliciano knocked on the door swaying back and forth on his heels. I couldn't help but giggle at the man-child. The door suddenly opened and a Japanese looking man stood at the door. "Ciao Kiku! I brought (Y/N)!" Kiku turned to look and you and bowed. "Konnichiwa (Y/N)-san my name is Kiku. Feliciano said you would be coming. Prease come in."

I walked into the house surprised. The inside of the house was beautiful and tidy. "This man needs a housekeeper?" "Hai, but I'm sure Ludwig will terr you about that," Kiku replied. I slipped off my shoes and put them by the door. "This way prease Miss. (Y/N)." "Ve~ you'll do well (Y/N)," Feliciano said to me. I gave him one last smile before I headed down a hallway following Kiku. The man stopped at a door near the end of he hallway and knocked.

"Ludwig, Miss. (Y/N) is here." Kiku slowly opened the door to what seemed to be a study and a large one at that. The room was filled with bookcases and papers all over, this was definitely the more cluttered part of the house. Kiku and I walked into the study to a man that was sitting at a desk. The man had slicked back blond hair and striking blue eyes. He looked up at me and gestured to a chair in front of his desk.

I sat down and the man looked over at Kiku. "Thank you Kiku." The man looked back at me and Kiku left the study. "So you are the one Feliciano told me about." "Yes sir," I replied nervously. "No need to be so formal, call me Ludwig." I nodded as he proceeded. "I'll get straight to the point. I am looking for a housekeeper, someone to do the cleaning, cooking, and such. I used to take care of those things myself with the help of Feliciano and Kiku, however, my work has been piling up more and more, plus I am a trainer to Feliciano and Kiku. I don't have as much time as I used to and I need someone to help me take care of things around here. Would you be up to the job?"

"Yes I can do that." "Great," Ludwig stood up and grabbed something on a shelf behind him. I stood up as he turned to face me with something in his hands. "This is your uniform. Cleaning and cooking can be messy so we don't want your clothes getting damaged." "Thank you Ludwig," I took the uniform him slightly touching his hands. I felt my face heat up. No! No! Bad!

"(Y/N), do you currently have a home to live in? I'm just curious since Feliciano told me he met you in a hotel." I looked down at my feet slightly embarrassed. "No....no I don't." Ludwig looked slightly surprised, "Well that's no good, I have an extra room upstairs that you can stay in if you would like. Feliciano, Kiku, and mein brother are currently staying here as well so I don't see the harm of adding another person here."

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Really?! I wouldn't want to be a burden!" "Nein Nein," he replied. "You wouldn't be a burden at all." I smiled, "Well then I'll take you up on your offer!" "Great, then you'll start work tomorrow at 7:00 a.m." "Sounds good," I replied. It was a little too early for my liking but I could wake up at that time for Ludwig, after all he gave me a job and he was letting me stay here. I could tell everything would be okay.