Leonardo X Reader Blue Eyes

You came into the lair to hang out with the guys for the day, as soon as you arrived you notice you were a bit early. The turtles were in the middle of a training session with their Master Splinter. You sat down and watched as the brothers spared with each other. Your focus was mostly on Leonardo, the eldest of his brothers and your crush. He was a great guy even if he was a mutant turtle. However, there was one thing about Leonardo that stood out to you the most.

His eyes.

He had the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen. Just thinking about them or even looking into them made you blush like crazy. You sighed as you watched Leonardo spar with Raphael while Donatello sparred with Michelangelo. A few minutes later, Master Splinter told everyone that training was over for today. You snapped out of your thoughts and stood up to meet up with the guys.

"Hi ______," Donatello said.

"Hi Don," you replied.

"Hey ______," Raphael said as he ruffled you hair a bit before he left for his room.

"Morning ______," Leonardo said.

"Morning Leo," you replied trying not to blush.

"Sup ______," Michelangelo said as he appeared in front of you.

"Hey Mikey," you replied, "What's new with you?"

"Oh not much, but I found a few new funny cat videos wanna see?" Michelangelo asked.

"Sure," you replied and walked with him to the monitors.

You two probably spent the past hour or so looking up cat videos. Then Donatello came in and took over so he could check the monitors and security cameras. Michelangelo went off to play some video games while you helped out with Donatello for a while. Later, Leonardo came over and said he needed your assistance for a moment. He said he wanted you to watch him do a move he'd been practicing for a couple weeks and wanted you opinion on it. You two went to the dojo, you took a seat on the floor, and watched as Leonardo readied himself. He took a katana in each hand, did a backflip, stabbed the air as he landed, and spun both swords in his hands.

"How was that?" Leonardo asked as he looked toward you.

"That was cool!" You cheered.

Leonardo blushed at the comment, "Thanks."

You continued to watch Leonardo practice a few more moves for a while. Then he stopped his practice for the day and sat down next to you. You and Leonardo sat in the dojo and talked for over an hour. Eventually, it was almost time for you to head back home.

You stood up and stretched, "Well, I should get going, I really had fun though."

"Hey, if you want I could give you an escort back to the surface," Leonardo offered.

"Yeah sure, if you want to, thanks," you replied.

"Let's go," Leonardo said.

As you and Leonardo walked along the tunnels that lead to the surface, you would sneak a glance at the tall terrapin. He was probably about six and a half feet tall and still his stunning blue eyes were easy to detect in the dark tunnels of the sewer. Leonardo's vision panned over to you, he noticed you were staring at him with a dazed look on your face.

"Is something wrong?" Leonardo asked.

"No, nothing," you quickly said looking away.

A few minutes later, you both made it to your destination. You looked up the ladder and began to take the first step.

"Careful," Leonardo advised.

"I'll be fine don't worry," you replied as you started your way up.

Leonardo watched as you were about half way up the ladder when your foot suddenly slipped underneath you. You fell backwards and closed your eyes waiting for impact but instead you felt someone's arms catch you. You opened your eyes and looked up to see Leonardo holding you bridal style. Your face was a fine shade of pink as he met your gaze.

"______, are you ok?" Leonardo asked.

"I'm fine thank you," you replied before he let you down.

"Hey I guess it was a good thing I was here right?"

"Y-yeah," you blushed again.

Leonardo noticed your face was red, "______?"

You didn't quite hear Leonardo when he said your name, you found yourself staring into his cerulean blue hues once again. "You have beautiful eyes," you whispered out loud, Leonardo blinked in surprise. When you realized you said it out loud, your face turned several shades of red within seconds.

"Oh my god!" You hid your face with your hands. 'I can't believe I said that I must look like an idiot!' You thought worriedly.

"Hey, hey, calm down," Leonardo chuckled as he carefully tried to pry your hands off your face. Even though Leonardo moved your hands away, you still had your eyes tightly closed, too embarrassed to look at him. Leonardo couldn't help but find it adorable when you were bashful like that.

"______, look at me," he said gently. You slowly opened your (colored) eyes and looked up at the blue clad turtle with his face inches away from yours.

Leonardo smiled, "You know what? You have beautiful eyes too."

You blushed almost as hard as you did moments ago. Then Leonardo brought a hand and rested it on side of your face. He slowly brought his face even closer until you felt his lips press against yours. Your eyes widened in surprise then they fluttered closed. You wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him down to your level and Leonardo wrapped an arm around you to bring you closer. Your lips moved in sync with his as you let out a soft moan. As much as you both wanted to continue you lip lock, the need for air overcame the both of you. You both slowly pulled apart but you still had your arms around him.

"_____," Leonardo whispered.

"Huh?"

"I was wondering..." Leonardo blushed, "Would you like to go out with me?"

"I'd love to," you replied.

Leonardo smiled, "Great, would tomorrow night around seven thirty work for you?"

You nodded, "Yeah, that'll work."

"Cool, I'll pick you up at your place."

"And I'll see you tomorrow," you said before you gave him one more kiss then went up the ladder.