Chapter One - Wedding

Your POV

I cannot believe this is happening. I'm sitting in this chair, while Suzy is doing my hair and makeup. She finished and I grabbed my bouquet. I stood in front of the door until the music started going. I pushed the front of my veil over my face then the doors started to open and now I am making the steps of a new chapter and I get to share the next chapters with Mark. I made it up to Mark as he threw the front of my veil behind my head and we joined hands as the minister began to speak. "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God and in the face of this company to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore is not by any  to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly," He spoke. "Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together let them speak now or forever hold their peace." Nobody said a thing which forced the minister to continue. "Through marriage, Mark Fischbach and (F/N) (L/N) make a commitment together to face their disappointments embrace their dreams realize their hopes and accept each others failures. Mark Fischbach and (F/N) (L/N) will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together through mutual understanding openness and sensitivity to each other." A little pause came which caused me to look up into Mark's eyes. He smiled at me which helped sooth my nerves. The minister continued. "We are here today before God because marriage is one of His most sacred wishes to witness the joining in marriage of Mark Fischbach and (F/N) (L/N). This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this woman begin their life together. And now through me," With that he put wedding bands on our fingers then Mark and I joined hands again. "Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?" The minister asked. Since I didn't have an escort the crowd just shouted that they did. Finally I kinda zoned out until I heard the words "backed with the will to make it last." Mark looked into my eyes and began his Vow. "The definition of soulmate is somebody who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, and will be there for you forever, no mater what," He started. "I am really happy you seen through my goofball shell I have when I make video's and that you don't care how weird I am because I am in love with you and I am so glad you chose me to be your soulmate." I smiled and started to talk. "I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you, tick you off, say stupid things, and take them back. But put all that aside, you'll never find a person that cares and loves you more than me." The minister looked at Mark. "Do you Mark Fischbach take (F/N) (L/N) to be your wife to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" Mark looked into my eyes and answered, "I do." The minister then looked at me and said, "Do you (F/N) (L/N) take Mark Fischbach to be your husband to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?" I smiled and looked up at Mark. "I do," I said. We exchanged our wedding rings as the minister spoke his last words. "May these rings be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and women year. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many." With that we kissed.