Epilogue *Hussain Asif*✔

Start from the beginning

I entered in and saw her sitting on the bed looking gorgeous holding her baby, our baby.

Her face carried no makeup making her to look more beautiful,
her half body was covered with the white sheet and she was wearing a veil around her head as the elders are near.

Seeing all my family together careening the baby and Amaya I clicked this moment in my cell phone and smiled seeing her when her gaze rose up and she saw me, our eyes met and she smiled seeing me there. Going closer I smiled and saw my baby boy for the first time.

Taking her from Amaya I hold her taking extra precautions as I don't want to hurt him. I saw closely to him and he opened his eyes for me. A smiled came to my lips and he smiled too.

He was so damn cute and amazing I can't even express in words, kissing her forehead I give him to Mumma and stepped towards Amaya.

"tum theek ho"
(Are you okay)

I asked her

"ji...fikar na karain aap"
(yes...don't be worried)

She replied smiling

"pakka tum thee..."
(are you sure you're fin....)

"oh mubarkaan mubarkaan badhaiyaan mai chachu ban gayaaa...."
(Oh Congratulations, celebrations I became younger uncle)

Suddenly a door thud opened and here come Rehan holding a lot of balloons and other toys and baby stuff

"bus Shehry k baad tery jaisay cartoon ki he kami thye mere bety ko entertain karnay k liye"
(Obviously after shehry just a cartoon like you was lacking to entertain my son)

I said seeing Rehan

"jahan panah ye na bhulain k aap ka ye ghonsla meri waja say abad hai. agar main ek saal pehlay sleeping pills ki jagah issay dhokay say vitamin tablets na khila raha hota to tum pary hoty kisi konay main randwa bun kay"

(Respective king don't forget this nest of yours is lively because of me only if I wasn't giving vitamin tablets to your wife instead of sleeping pills you should've been alone by now somewhere in the corner)

Rehan said and I throw my shoe towards him

"han han yaad hai kameenay thank you"
(yeah yeah I remember bastard thank you)

I said showing anger towards him

"aur teri biwi kameeni"
(And your wife a bitch)

He replied and show his tongue out to me

"meri biwi kiyoun kameeni gali mainay di hai mujhay bol"
(why my wife is a bitch I said bad to you so say it to me)

I said and he replied nothing, after a moment he speak again

"waisay yaar main soch raha tha kay agar teri biwi woh sleeping tablets bhi gatakti na to ussay kuch nahi hota, na marti ye"
(well dude I was been thinking even If your wife would've ate those sleeping pills nothing would've affect her nor she would've died)

He said his expressions looks like thinking

"aur woh kiyoun"
(and why is that so)

"kiyoun k duniya say shaitaan jaldi upar thori jatay hain tujhay he daikh lay aur teri biwi us ki second form CHURAIL....."
(because demons don't leave the world early see yourself and your wife is a second form to WITCH)

He said and started laughing hard

"le manhus le, tu dusra juta bhi kha"
(take it you brat take this second hit of shoe too)