A Normal Girl?? Yeah, right.

Juvia's POV

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" My alarm clock rings.

"Ugh," I groan and slam my hand onto it making it stop. "Juvia hates school," I roll off my bed and get up, slowly walking to the door and opening it. I then head down stairs where the kitchen is.

"Morning, dear~!!!" My mom sings happily. I giggle. My mom always makes my day.

"Morning," I say and sit down at the kitchen table. She smiles and sets down my breakfast in front if me.

"Eat up, now" I nod and eat the food. When I finish I put my plate in the sink and go back upstairs to change into my school uniform. After I go down, grab my bag and run out the door.

"Come on Juvia first day of school!! Don't want to be late!!" I think and run faster. I slam through the front doors and hope I make it to class. "Hurry, hurry, hurry," I around the corner sharply. "There!!! Juvia see's the door!!" I run even ever faster. "5 seconds, 4, 3, 2-"

"Watch where your going!!!!" A voice yelled at me. The bell rang.

"Uh-oh. S-Sorry G-Gray-sama...." I apologize.

" Shut up weirdo. I don't care anymore just don't talk to me,"

"H-Hai..." I trail off and backup. He scowls at me and walks away.

"Why is he like that to me??? Juvia doesn't even know why she likes him. But something always makes Juvia change her mind," I snap out of it and walk inside the classroom.

"Mrs. Lockser. Your late," Mr. Igneel says.

"Sorry, sir. Won't happen again," Everyone giggles and chuckles.

"Very well. Sit next to Mrs. Heartfilia," I nod and start to walk to my desk.

"Well, aint this just great? Juvia's sitting next to the most popular girl in school. What else could go wrong?" I sit in my desk and look straight. Class starts and the chuckling and giggling die down.

Timeskip (After Class)

Worst class EVER!!! I swear to god I will kill someone. It was so..... So..... Boring!!!! I just hope lunch goes good.......

Welp, I'm done with Math class!! Time for lunch!!! I head over to the lunch room and get a tray full of food and sit down at a table.

"Hello~!!" I turn to see the person. It was a girl. She had blone hair that was really long. She was also super short.

"Hm, oh... Hi. What may Juvia do for you?" I question.

"Nothin' much just wanted to talk to a new person," I raise an eyebrow.

"No way. Everyone thinks Juvia's weird. Why would she want to get to know me?"

"Are you sure. Because Juvia is pretty sure everyone hates me," She giggles.

"Don't worry I don't. By the way I'm Mavis," She says and sits next to me.

" Juvia is Juvia," I blush. "S-Sorry about that. Juvia has a habit of speaking in third person,"

"It's okay. I think it's cute," I blush harder.

"T-Thanks," I say. We keep talking and eventually lunch ends and we head back to class. I really like Mavis. She was fun and very pretty to. I was walking in the hallways when I bumped into some people. It was Gray-sama and his friends Natsu, Jellal, and Gajeel.

"Ew, it's weirdo again," Gray-sama says. Natsu chuckles and shoves me against the locker.

"When will you ever stop coming into our lifes," He says.

"Psh, some of these guys are jerks. They only are nice to the one's that they like,"

"Yeah when will you??" Gajeel says.

"And when Juvia thought he would be my friend for life,"

"Probably the most annoying and uglyest girl ever," Jellal says pitches in.

"Juvia is growing tired of this. How many times have they done this?!?" I slam my fist onto the locker which makes them jump. I clench my teeth together and slowly walk away.

"Please. Just leave Juvia alone. She hates all of you. All of you," I caught a glimpse of their faces and smile.

"There is no way Juvia would let you guys take me down," Just when I thought it was over they started laughing. I stopped and turned around. "What!? What are you guys laughing about?!?" I yell.

They walk closer to me again. "Nothing. We just absolutley hate you to," Gray-sama says. My heart crumbles. Tears come out of my eyes.

"Why do I even like you Gray? No, why did I even like you. You people are just some heartless bastards. Go and.... Go and jack off like the jerks you are and you know what!?!? You!! You should be the ones to get out of my life!!" That drew the line. The boys were totally taken a back. And I was suprised that I had spoken in first person. Their faces were priceless. I wiped my tears and turn around. "And i'm not weird. I'm normal," I was going to walk away when Gray grabbed my wrist and pushed me into a locker and closed it.

"A normal girl?? Yeah right," He scoffed and walked off with the others. I sighed.

"You'll see,"