5 - Josh Dun

It was Saturday night, and after fixing up my outfit and doing something about my hair and makeup, I was going to head to Ashley's. I was so scared I was shitting bricks, not gonna lie.

I tucked my black mock turtle neck into my denim circle skirt from American Apparel. Yes I was one of those girls who spent all of her money on over priced but very aesthetically pleasing clothing that was mostly from American Apparel, Top Shop and Urban Outfitters. Someone please take away my credit card. I then decided to wear my black jelly sandals, even though I would probably end up regretting it the minute I stepped out of the door because fall had defiantly set in and it was getting extremely chilly.

I then pinned my hair into a low bun, and brushed my short bangs across my forehead like they always were. I then applied a little bit of makeup, to fix the train wreck that is my face.

I got a cab, giving the driver the directions to Ashley's apartment complex. When the driver pulled up outside the building I paid him and walked into the lobby. I had to get Ashley to buzz me up to her apartment, which she did, glad that I came.

On the elevator up to her third story apartment, the panic set in. What the hell was I doing? I had met Ashley at a club, and had only been with her twice before this, and now I was going to go to a gathering with her and her super famous band friends. I am a fucking idiot.

As the elevator stopped and the doors opened, I contemplated letting the doors close again so it could take me back down and I could run away from this. But I didn't. I gathered up all of my courage, even though I'm a pussy, and stepped out of the elevator. More than anything, I did it for Ashley.

I stood outside of the door to her apartment, and before I could even knock, the door was swung open by none other than Michael Clifford, who I had met last weekend, and standing behind was his bandmate who I recognized to be Ashton Irwin. They both had smiles on their faces as Michael pulled me into a hug. "Delilah!" Michael exclaimed. I could tell he was already slightly tipsy.

"Hey," I chuckled, pulling away from him.

"This is my bandmate Ashton, he sucks," Michael said bluntly, and Ashton pouted, looking like a little kid.

"I do not suck," he said, sticking his tongue out at Michael.

Suddenly, Ashley appeared behind the two boys, a beer in her hand, "hey," she said, putting her hand on my shoulder and directing me inside, "come on in so you can meet the other five, I see you've already met Ashton."

I walked with her into the sitting area, Michael and Ashton following behind us. On one couch, two boys, a blonde and a brunette who I knew were the other half of 5sos, Luke and Calum. On the other couch, there was a dark haired girl and a light haired boy who I assumed were Jenna and Lido.

Everyone said their slightly tipsy hellos until it happened. Josh Dun walked into the room. Joshua Fucking Dun from Twenty One Pilots walked into the room and it took all my strength to not completely lose my shit. I love Twenty One Pilots so much it's embarrassing.

As soon as his eyes landed on me he spoke up, "hey, you must be Delilah. Ashley was telling us about you. I'm her friend Josh, I'm in a band called Twenty One Pilots," he said, and I'm pretty sure I died then and there. Josh Dun knew my name. Fuck me.

"Hi," I smiled, trying not to scream, faint, puke, or cry (or do all of them at once). This feels like one fucked up dream, not gonna lie. The only thing that needs to happen now is for Tyler to fall out of Josh's ass or something.

Ashley emerged behind me again, though I didn't even know she left, with another drink in her hand, "this is yours," she said, handing me the cup. I looked in the cup to see a thick looking bright pink liquid with little yellowish chunks in it.

"What is this?" I asked her, scrunching up my nose a little.

"Rum surprise," she said with a chuckle, "it's just watermelon and mango blended up with Rum, it's really good."

I took a sip out of the drink, my eyebrows going up. It was very good. Calum saw the look on my face and laughed, "it's a specialty of mine. When me, Mike and Luke were probably only like sixteen, I brought this over to Mikes granny flat and we got shit faced drunk," he said, and Michael and Luke laughed.

"Those were the good old days," Luke laughed, sighing.

"I wish that we could turn back time, to the good old days, when our mama's sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out," Ashley sang, making us all laugh.

"Good to know you like the new album Ashley," Josh chuckled.

"Nah, it sucks," she said, sticking her tongue out at him.

***

It was a few hours later and we were all pretty much shit faced drunk, to the point where everything was hilarious. "Hey guys we should play seven minutes in heaven," Ashton slurred.

"Yeah," we all agreed, forming a circle. I was sitting in between Joshua Dun and Calum Hood. What a time to be alive.

An empty Tequila bottle was placed in the middle of the circle, and it would be spun twice, whoever ever the bottle pointed to would have to go in the closet.

The first time he bottle was spun it landed on Luke, and then Josh. They were pushed into the closet, where we could hear them laughing at nothing like idiots for seven minutes.

When they came out the bottle was spun again, landing on Michael. My eyes widened when the bottle was spun to determine the second person and landed on me. Me and Michael looked at each other as everyone began to wolf whistle and cheer mockingly. Everyone except Ashley.

We both stood up, stumbling to the closet, escorted by Ashton and Calum who were laughing their heads off.

We got shoved into the closet by Ashton and Calum as they closed and locked the closet door behind us. "You look really hot," Michael slurred, making me giggle.

I didn't realize how close our faces were until I felt his breath, that reeked of alcohol, fanning across my face. "Can I?" Michael asked, licking his lips slightly.

Without words, I answered his question, pressing my lips against his. He moved his hands from his lap and replaced them on my hips, gripping them tightly. He bit my bottom lip, emitting a quiet groan from me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, continuing to kiss me greedily.

Our seven minutes were cut short when the closet doors were swung open by Ashley. The look on her face sobered me up instantly. To say she looked unamused would be an understatement. "Nice to see that you two were having fun," she said irritatedly through her teeth.

(A/n)

Sorry I haven't updated for like a week

I would have updated this weekend but I went to my friends cottage and there was no wifi.

:((