2 - Her Place

Edited!

We stood outside of the club, mesmerized by the alcohol in our veins as the city moved around us. Ashley waved down a taxi moving past us, stumbling a little as she did so. She giggled a little as she took my wrist again and lead me towards the taxi that she got for us. Suddenly, the alcohol was hitting me hard. She gave the driver an address, slurring slightly. I heard her mention something about Brooklyn.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks as her hand rested on my knee. She looked over at me, licking her lips as she did so. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but I wasn't going to stop it either. My whole body felt feverish with need for her. I looked away from her, trying to hide my blush, until she tipped my face to get me to look at her again. "There's no need to hide from me," she said, her hot breath tickling the side of my face as her lips brushed my ear, driving me insane.

I bit my lip, my cheeks feeling even hotter as I leaned back against the seat.

The taxi finally came to a stop at a large apartment building. She payed the driver before I could even offer to, and then hauled me out of the cab with her, making me stumble and nearly fall on my face.

She ran into the building, not caring about the weird look she got from the person behind the counter there, considering it was the middle of the night. She ran up the stair well as I walked behind her. She stopped half way up the steps, looking back at me and laughing a little, as I ran up to catch her. After running up three flights of stairs trying to catch Ashley, I came to a stop as she did outside of a door that I assumed was the door to her apartment. She unlocked the door and stepped in, beckoning me to do the same, so I did.

As soon as she walked in the door, she hauled her white tee shirt over her head, leaving her in just ripped black skinny jeans and a black bra. I know that my mouth fell open, and I quickly snapped it shut. She kicked off her dirty while sneakers, and I did the same to my old, black and white low top converse. "You can take of your jacket," she said, helping me slide my big denim jacket off my shoulders, leaving me in a short black tee shirt dress.

"Thanks," I said, smiling slightly.

"My pleasure," she said with a cheeky little smirk on her lips.

She sat on her couch, patting her lap, as if she wanted me to sit on it. So I did. I gave her an innocent smile, and she threw her head back, laughing. "I'm gonna get off now," I chuckled, sitting on the couch besides her, "I weight a ton."

"No, you're cute," she said, pulling me onto her lap again and connecting our lips, shocking me.

I regained my composure and kissed her back, readjusting myself so I was straddling her waist. Her hands tangled in my shoulder length black hair, tugging on it a little, as our tongues danced in her mouth.

She laid her back onto the couch, so she was laying underneath me. Our bodies moved against each other, creating friction between us. I sighed against her lips, as we stopped and I felt myself go limp on top of her.

...

I woke up, my body entangled with someone else's. I squinted at the light of the apartment, a dull ache present at the back of my skull. Why was it so damn sunny? I looked up to see Ashley, still sleeping. She looked amazing, I couldn't deny it, but I knew I shouldn't have gone as far as I did with her last night. Our legs were twisted together, and her arm was draped across me, her hand nearing my ass.

I shifted, not trying to wake her, though I didn't succeed. Her eyes cracked open, and she winced, probably enduring the same aching head as I was. Her eyes opened wider, and a lazy smile spread across her face. "Hey," she said, her voice all crackly. It was music to my ears- fuck, it was art.

"Hey," I said, biting my lip. I knew I shouldn't be here, my parents would flatten me, even though I was old enough to make my own choices. All though, I didn't want to leave her. I stood up, "I'm-I'm guessing you want me to go?" I asked, my voice weak.

She reached out, talking ahold of my arm, "no, no, I'm making you pancakes," she said, smiling slightly.

I blushed, "that's fine, if you don't want to. I can go," I mumbled.

"Nah," she said, standing up as well, "I'm just gonna go change into some comfier clothes, and the bathroom is just down the hall if you need to use it," she said, pointing to the hall.

She walked down the hall to her bedroom, and I went to the bathroom, to splash my face with some cold water. I entered the bathroom, closing the door and looking in the mirror. I looked like a mess. My black tee shirt dress was wrinkled, my hair was disheveled, and my eyeliner and mascara from last night were creating a smudged, black mess under my eyes. I sighed, and ran my fingers through my hair, smoothing out my dress, and then stepping out of the bathroom.

I walked back out to the kitchen to see Ashley already standing in the kitchen, wearing an oversized Harley Davison shirt, her black panties slightly peeking out. I was startled when I heard another voice from across the room. "That's where my shirt went," they said. I looked, and I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw a black haired boy, Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds Of Summer standing there, smirking a little.

How the fuck did she know him?

(A/n)

I updated yay!!

I'm hoping updates with be more frequent from now on :D

-hillary