1 - You Must Scare Easily Then

Edited!

Another overcrowded club for another lousy Friday night. At least the music was good.

The performer had a great voice. I can't even begin to describe it, but it's beautiful- pure bliss. She had very relaxed vibes with her ripped skinny jeans, blue hair, and mystical voice. Everything about here was attractive, even though I'm not into girls. That had always been forced into my head by my parents.

I shook my head, taking another sip of my drink. I closed my eyes and listened to the music. The performers voice stopped as the song ended.

"I'm Halsey. How's everyone doing tonight?" The performer- Halsey said into the mic. She was answered with drunk cheers. "That's great! The last song I'll be singing tonight is called 'Hold Me Down'," she said as the music began.

Suddenly her voice rung out, strong and powerful. I closed my eyes and listened.

I reopened my eyes to see her on the floor, grinding as she sung, "hold me down, hold me down, sneaking out the back door make no sound."

If I was being honest with myself, it was really hot, even though you like boys, not girls, some dickhead voice interrupted my thoughts.

Soon enough, the song was over and I was back sitting at the bar asking for another cherry vodka. "I'll have the same," a voice from behind startled me. I looked back to see Halsey, the blue haired performer.

I put my hand on my chest, "fuck, you scared me." I breathed, making her chuckle.

"You must scare easily then."

I was at a loss for words at the sight of her. She looked so kind and good natured but at the same time she look so naughty, especially when she did that grind on the stage tonight. Like an angel sent from hell, if that makes sense. I shook my head. Why are all these thoughts overwhelming me on this particular night? I just smiled, "I don't know... I guess I do."

I rested my head on my hand, taking a sip from my drink that was just placed in front of me. "Are you ok?" Halsey asked.

I smiled, "I'm peachy."

"Oh... Well I'm Ashely, by the way. You are?" She asked.

"Delilah," I finished, taking another sip of my drink.

"Delilah," she looked thoughtful. "Oh hey! It's like that song, ya know?" She asked.

"The one by Plain White Tee's!" I laughed remembering.

"It's also really ironic because the song goes 'hey there Delilah whats it like in New York City' and we're in New York," she chuckled, "I'm sorry I seem so lame." She said out of nowhere,
blushing.

"No," I said, "you don't seem lame, I bet you're way more interesting than I am!" I exclaimed.

"I doubt it. Are you from around here?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was born in Manhattan, lived there until I was six, then I lived London for seven years because of my parents work, but we ended up coming back here eventually," I shrugged, "how about you?"

"Wow," she smiled, "I remember when I was nine I was obsessed with the idea of living in London. But, I was born and raised in New Jersey, and I spent a lot of time in Brooklyn too," she said. "How old are you?"

"Twenty," I said, "fake ID's are great," I whispered, "you?"

"Me too!" She beamed.

"Cool!" I exclaimed, "so what are you doing with music?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"Well," she sighed, "I've loved music since I was young. I started playing the guitar in my early teens. Then, in my later teens, I started writing music and doing small gigs to pay the bills, ya know? Then, this last October I released an EP called Room 93, then I went on an American tour, The American Youth Tour, with another band. Now, in August I'll be releasing my album, called Badlands and going on another tour in 2016," she explained.

"Oh wow," I said. "The tour part is really cool. And I'll be making sure to listen to your Ep tomorrow. You seriously have an incredible voice," I complimented.

"Thanks," she giggled.

There was an awkward silence, so we both just resorted to drinking. We sat at the bar, ordering shots, and downing them.

I stood up, "I need to use the bathroom, I'll be back," I excused myself.

Ashley stood up, "I, uh, need to as well," she said, awkwardly following me to the restroom. We both walked into the empty bathroom, and she looked at me, her eyes hovering over me for a long time. Every single thought running through my head dissipated as I looked into her eyes. Something about her made me lust, and I felt as if she'd have that affect on most people. "Fuck," she said, breaking the silence.

"What is it?" I asked her, stepping closer to her.

"I've wanted you this whole damn night, but I've been afraid that you're not into girls," she said, and I grabbed her face as our lips collided. They moved in sync, almost fighting, I bit her lip softly. I wanted to kiss her, and I wanted to enjoy it.

Finally, she let me roam her mouth with my tongue, just for a minute, until she pulled away. We starred at each other, breathing heavily as our noses touched and our lips brushed again.

"Usually I'm not, but sometimes I guess we have to step outside of the box," I smirked. "Your place or mine?" I breathed out.

"Mine," she said, taking my wrist and leading me out of the bathroom.

(A/n)

This is now edited and less shitty yay!!