11

".......... Hm?"

The woman tilted her head to one side.

".... Hm? Hm? Hm?"

Enoshima Junko tilted her head more to one side.

"Hmmm. It's nice that I came back and all but... I wonder, just what kind of situation is this?"

She got up from her kneeling position and look in front of her, there was something there.

It was a dead body.

The man's neck and arm were bent at a strange angle.

"Ummmm, this guy is definitely..." She placed her and hand on her chin and closed her eyes. She posed as if she were a detective solving a great mystery and after just a little hesitation - Enoshima Junko raised her voice as if she was celebrating.

"Ah, I remembered! Right, right, he said his name was Madarai! Looks like even in death I forgot you! I wonder if I'll end up forgetful too? As if, aha, ahahahahahahaha!"

Enoshima Junko's laughing voice filled the night sky and echoed around the place. As though she was surrounded by several other girls, her voice bounced around and sounded like a chorus of girls laughing.

But, the next moment, her laugher ceased. The girl seemed have grown tired of laughing and put on a bored expression.

"Anyway, where did that other corpse disappear to?" She asked and began laughing again.

She looked bored and cranky only moment ago but now she was laughing a huge smile on her face.

"Well, it doesn't really matter where it disappeared to. Upupu, really I am too good at planning despair-inducing plans~" After saying that she returned to a sullen expression.

"But, I'm so good at planning them, they never go the way I want. Whose fault is this? Who'll take responsibility for this?" After each word she changed her expression. None of them were just her putting on a facade. Each expression carried her true feelings. She felt a despair-inducing weariness, she's that girl after all.

She's "Super High School Level Despair" Enoshima Junko after all.

Enoshima changed back to her gloomy expression, she shuffled over to Madarai's dead body,

"Oy, it's all your fault. Hey, hey..." Saying that she began to prod the body with the tip of her foot. "Hey... What do you have to say to that... after you were killed by me so easily. Try harder to get in the way of my plan next time, I can't despair like this."

Her tone suddenly changed.

"I-It hurts. I'm so sorry~!" She said in a tone of voice similar to what ventriloquists use. She was mimicking Madarai's voice. "Enoshima-sama. Forgive me~!" She said in a sarcastic voice as she pressed her foot into Madarai. A dark red liquid dribbled from his mouth.

"I've died apologising, so please forgive me~!" She once again returned to her own tone of voice. "A dead apology means nothing, since you're already dead!"

While still majestically prodding him, she squished down his face.

Splatter.

A dull noise that sounded like crunching echoed around.

"Upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu!" As if she were a one-man show, she erupted into obnoxious, loud laughter. But she soon grew tired of that, and returned quickly to her prime expression.

"Well then... looks like I'll have to talk to my big sister about this. Though she'll tell me off for asking her to help me clean up this mess."

First there's that filthy corpse.

And I also need to clear up that warehouse.

"And, finally... get rid of that nuisance of a guy Otonashi Ryouko-chan loves so much." She finished in a confident tone. As she remembered again she began laughing.

"Upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu!!" She opened her arms towards the heavens dramatically and obnoxiously laughed. Her cruel, gruesome laughter sounded throughout the night.

There's wasn't any reason for it.

It wasn't emotional or necessary either.

She's "Super High School Level Despair" Enoshima Junko after all.