5

Ahhhhh.....

ZZZ...

Zzz zzZZzz zz ZzzZ ... ZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I felt something pulling at the skin on my face very hard, it hurt so much I jumped to my feet. Next to the bed I was on, there was a man holding the suctions pads and cords that were on my face. My heart was pounding.

"Ah! Matsuda-kun? You're Matsuda-kun right?"

As I said that I ran towards him, and as if he were a bullfighter he easily dodged me. It was like I was the the coyote being tricked by the road runner, I crashed into the wall and saw stars.

"Ugh... W-Why'd you dodge me... ?"

"Because your face is disgusting."

"T-that... to call a pure maiden's face disgusting... " I lightly walked to the desk to look at the mirror on it. There were disgusting violet spots the size of 10 yen coins spotted all over my face. "... It's your fault for pulling off all the suction pads so violently!"

"I was in a hurry so I had to."

"I wouldn't mind, even if you wet your pants in front of me."

"... I didn't mean I needed to hurry to the toilet."

"I knew it! Matsuda-kun isn't a toilet after all!"

"What the hell kind of weird fantasies have you been having about me, super ugly?"

"Of course, since the beginning of recorded history, there have been few wiser statements, right?"

"You need to stop including me in your weird fantasies." Matsuda-kun breathed out a large sigh. "That's enough, if I keep talking to you I'll go crazy as well." As he said that he began cleaning up the trolly. "In any case, I still have more errands to run today. So hurry up and go home already."

"Huuuh! But!" It couldn't be helped, but it didn't stop me from objecting with all my power. "I can't! I can't! If I do I'll be lonely again!"

"Honestly, you're hopeless..." Matsuda-kun squinted his eyes and walked up to me, he softly grabbed my shoulders.

"Close your eyes."

"..... Huh?"

"It's fine, just close them."

As I looked at Matsuda-kun's face right in front of me, I could feel my heart pound against my ribcage, then I did as he asked and closed my eyes.

For some reason, my body felt hot. It felt so hot it was like I was melting. The blood vessels behind my ears were making a profuse, pulsing sound. It was that sort of situation. With an amazing momentum, it's turned into one of those cliche things! Yup, that's it!

And so, with those expectations in mind, my heart started going THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, and Matsuda-kun would sneak behind me. So I casually leaned back... ever so slightly... and Matsuda-kun pushed me out into the corridor.

"Ow!"

With the extra momentum, I ended up falling onto my bum in the middle of the hallway. It was a good thing I was wearing clean underwear, at least.

"Our next session is in three days. Don't leave your dormitory unless you have to." Matsuda-kun only had that to say after I fell down so dramatically. With that, he close the rattling door.

"Owww... He tricked me... " My shoulders drooped, as I felt disappointed. Unhappily, I left the Neuroscience Institute.

After I left the biology building, I checked my notebook. Even if I have to go back to my dormitory, I don't really remember where it is. So as I was walking, I flipped through "Otonashi Ryouko's Memory Notebook".