8

Clairvoyance?

He was probably thinking something like that, but of course I know that sort of thing doesn't exist. No, it was real but only in dreams, no matter how much you wanted it to be real life, things like being able to awaken psychic powers in a critical situation is something that would come straight out of a shounen manga.

So it's not anything as unbelievable as clairvoyance.

It was just a simple prediction.

I'm able to analyze his thoughts, actions and movements. After all, I was able to confirm my own ability with the help of my notebook.

Super Analyser.

Using that ability I was able to statistically analyze Madarai's behavioral patterns and way of thinking. From there I predicted the actions he took afterwards. But even after saying that, analysis requires vast amounts of data. If I had no data I would not be able to predict his actions.

But, it's all thanks to "Otonashi Ryouko's Memory Notebook".

Due to Madarai's actions and behavior I was able to use the data I had written down in the notebook and predict his actions. In particular, the fight between Enoshima-san and Madarai had become a goldmine of valuable information. She had used various attacks against Madarai and in response Madarai had reacted in a variety of ways. Considering all that into detail now, I had seen all his actions and attack patterns. As for the reason of why Enoshima-san would go to such lengths, to be truthful I had no idea. Anyhow, it was thanks to that data that I am now able to grasp Madarai's behavioral patterns.

Having said that, only a few minutes of watching him fight did not mean I could predict everything he would do. However, for now my only goal was to predict how he would act in this situation. I had enough data to do that at least. I was currently easily able to predict when he would attempt to reach me, from what angle and how he would do it.

But even after all my predictions, he was still not willing to give up.

I'm sure, after seeing my ability in full throttle just now he was stunned to say the least. This is just another prediction but soon he'll realise that the cause of such a phenomenon was simply my notebook. But he'll probably keep chasing me all the same. If so, he will begin running more seriously.

If he does, what are my options?

Along with the answer, it should come into view soon. While I continued my predictions, I looked at the sketch in my notebook of the Central Plaza to guide me as I ran. After going through a thick area of trees, I entered a wide clearing. As I had suspected, in the distance I could see a small building. That was the place where I was headed. As I found my destination, fear and courage swirled in my mind.

But, I have to do it. Forget about the fear and anxiety and just do it. Do it for the sake of meeting Matsuda-kun.

I'll do it. I'll do it without a doubt!

By the way, that wasn't a prediction. That was just my happy-go-lucky side shining through.