I dried my hair as much as I could on my towel and headed back to the bathroom. I plugged in my straightener, needing it to heat up quickly. Kyle had never seen me with curly hair and today was definitely no day for that to happen. I was impatiently bouncing up and down when Adrian walked past. He stopped and chuckled a bit. I ignored him and went to work on my hair. I needed to look good today.

"Ten minutes, dick!" Adrian called. I started bouncing up and down, nerves overtaking me once again.

I finished straightening my hair, running my fingers through it a few times. I flopped it to the side and swept away my fringe. I looked okay. I looked how I usually look. And apparently, Kyle likes it like that.

I grab my phone from my room and nearly fall down the stairs. I look frantically for my shoes, but can't find them.

"Zac, relax." Mum says from behind me. "It's not like I'm going to leave without you."

I finds my shoes and slip them on.

"I'm just nervous and I don't want to be late." I say as I tie up my shoes.

"You don't need to be nervous. It's Kyle.

"That's why I'm nervous! I think I'm just anxious to see him again."

Mum looked at her watch and smiled at me. "Time to go."

My stomach flipped as my mum walked out the door, expecting me to follow. I didn't move until Adrian gave me a reassuring shove towards the door. My unsteady feet made their way to the car. I sat in front and buckled my seatbelt. Adrian sat behind me and seconds later, we were on our way.

Most of the ride was rather quiet. Mum turned on the radio, but I turned the volume down because of the headache it was giving me. She gave me a small smile and watched the road. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. Soon enough, mum was shaking me awake. I didn't even know I fell asleep.

"Zac, we're here." My eyes shot open. "Kyles mum is inside signing paperwork. We have to wait outside. She won't take too long."

Mum opened her door and I did the same. I pushed open my door and climbed out. I took a look at the place as I closed my door. It's a big building. Very clean looking. I hope it's as nice on the inside as it is on the outside.

Mum lead me over to a little bench that was near the main doors. The windows were tinted, so I couldn't see inside. Mum and Adrian sat down. I paced.

"Mum, I feel sick. Is this normal? I don't think this is normal." I rambled. I noticed that I ramble when I'm nervous.

"Zac, you're fine."

"My stomach feels like it's going to eject from my mouth. Oh god. What if I throw up? I think I'm going to throw up." My heart raced and my stomach flipped again.

"Zac-" I cut her off.

"I'm going to throw up. I'm going to throw up." I repeated.

"Zac!" Mum stood up. She looked at me and chuckled. She lifted her arm and pointed directly behind me. I turned around.

Kyle.

Kyle was standing right outside the door with his mum next to him. I hardly noticed his mum though because I was too focused on the way he was looking at me. If that wasn't love in Kyles eyes, then I don't know what it was.

All of these nauseous feelings went away and I was overcome with happiness. I felt a smile grow on my face and I saw Kyle reciprocate on his blushing face. I ran towards him, unable to wait any longer. When I approached him, my arms latched themselves around his waist as his went around my neck. I had been dreaming of this moment for a whole month.