Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting

Start from the beginning

'Sounds good.'

I went to join him and scanned through the movies. 'Gosh, they've got all the Potter movies...'

'Let's watch it from the Philosopher's Stone!' Rupert said, taking out the case.

'Yeah!' Everyone said except for one, but I was the only to hear him groan.

Then can we go shopping after this ones finished?' Bonnie said as Rupert inserted the DVD in the player.

'Just you girls.' Dan said. 'We're going swimming.

'Okay okay.'

'Lucky it's late night today.'

A moment later, the menu popped up. Dan and Bonnie were placing out food on the table as I looked in the cupboard at the corner of the room and found some bowls, plates and glasses.

'Harry? Sally? Combined?'

'I don't mind.' I said.

'Lets just watch the combined.'

As soon as we were all settled in our seats in couches, floor with cushions/pillows (they brought it from their own rooms) or the bed, Rupert hit play for both of the point of views.

I squealed as the opening scene started to play.

'Calm down it's jut the opening.' Freddie laughed.

'Oh gosh Freddie, don't tell her to calm down while watching these.' Matt said.

'But - but you're in it!'

'She's ignoring that fact and watching it as a fan.' Tom said in a way that he was too used in saying that line.

'And also at the same time, as an actor's point of view.'

'She'll be worse if Emma's here.' Dan rolled his eyes.

'They're hilarious.' Bonnie laughed.

'Guys, the movie's started!' Evy and I said at the same time, our eyes still glued to the screen.

'Oh Richard!' I shrieked tearfully when he appeared on the screen. My nose had stopped bleeding too.

When it came to the scene where Aunt Petunia bashes on the door for the cupboard under the stairs and Dudley bursts into Sally's room, Dan said while laughing, 'Remember you smashed your head against the bed?'

'And she jumped up into the air.' Bonnie started to laugh loudly, as though remembering that moment.

'Don't even start on that.' I shook my head, my lips twitching.

When Dan, or Harry, spoke Bonnie, Matt, Tom, Rupert and I lost it.

'Your voice was way up there!' Bonnie choked between her laughter.

'Hey your voice changed too.' Dan said.

'Not as much as you boys.' I said, still laughing and nudging Tom in the ribs playfully.