Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting

Start from the beginning

'Why are you all here? Wait, Em and Matt ain't here.'

'Well we didn't want to distract them.' This was Rupert.

'So you all decided to distract us.'

'It was their idea, not ours.' Evy said

'Well you're the new couple. Why won't we?' Matt (because the other Matt's not here) said and I could bet that he was wriggling his eyebrows.

'We've been going out for five months...'

'Still hot and new. On the internet too.' Freddie said.

'You'll never get away with these people, Tom.' Bonnie said laughing.

'I can see. And learnt that from experience.' Tom said half dully. At that moment, I walked over and saw that Tom was peering out into the corridor.

'Okay. Now let us in. Or otherwise -'

'Hey -'

'One. Two. Three -'

I leaned against the door fully and tried to prevent the door from opening with Tom's help but it was four against two. Why do I know there's four in the other side of the door? That's because Dan was saying, 'C'mon boys!'

Eventually they opened the door and I was literally squashed in between the metal door and the wall, smashing my nose

'Wait, where's Sakura -?'

Tom yanked the door open to see my nose covered in blood.

'Look what you've done...' Tom mumbled angrily and he pulled me to the table where the tissues were. While my eyes watered he wiped off the blood from my nose.

'Are you okay?' He asked worriedly.

'Yeah.' I said quickly wiping off the tears. 'I'm fine.'

'Sorry Sakura...' Freddie said apologetically.

'That's okay. It was an accident anyway.'

'An accident...' Tom scoffed.

I gently squeezed his hand and released it. I saw Dan and Rupert holding a bag each. Poking out from it where chip packets and lollie bags and chocolates and so on.

'Sorry...' They said at the same time.

'Yeah...' said Matt.

I shook my head, holding the tissue that Tom gave me to my nose. 'Don't worry.'

'Oohh Sakura I love the smell of your perfume.' Evy said, picking up my perfume.

'Thank you.' I smiled.

'Fancy Gucci.' Bonnie said, picking up another one from my bag.

'That's my special one.'

'Fair enough.' Bonnie laughed.

'Hey does anyone want to watch some movies?' Rupert asked, crouching down in front of the drawer under the TV.

'Sure.'