How BEN Got his Fire Power's

BEN was in his human form, looking at book's (wow, finally got his fat ass movin). With cheating from book's about Mario Kart cause he wanted to kick Fukase's ass in the game so bad, then he spotted a large book. "No way!" he chanted as he stuffed the book in a random section and greedily grabbed the book.

He sat at a empty table and opened the book without hesatation. He opened the book from the middle and spotted the fire flower. He wrote down the instruction's on a peice of paper and slammed the book and ran out without paying, then he got chased by police gaurd's.

He held the paper as he started to make his journy to find the fire flower.

He climbed mountain's, crawled thru safari's, and glitched over river's. He climbed up a hill and there, before him, was the legandary fire flower.

He ran to it, he crouched down as he ripped the flower from it's stem. He let out a loud gulp, and ate the flower. That's when he felt heat flow in his body, blood, just... everywhere...

----

BEN made it back home in the mansion, but wanted to try his new power. So he grabbed the book, and went into town at night. He picked out an empty road that seemed deserted.

He calmly set the book down under a light post, he looked at it one more time before waving his arm's and doing trick's with his finger's. Then a ball of fire bounced down to the street.

Then Jeff walked down the other street that connected to the street BEN was in, Jeff looked at the light that was coming his way. The ball hit him and he screamed from the burning pain.

Shock was on BEN's face as he picked up the book from the shitty cement and took a run back home.