"Finally! We won!" Michael said as the game ended.

"Well, sorry I never play this before" I giggled.

"You killed me like 100 times" He glared at me. Whoa, didn't know he was that serious about video games.

"Calm down, dude. It just a game, lets do something else" Luke said putting his hand on Michael's shoulder.

"Fine, I'll order us pizza. You guys find a movie" Michael said standing up from the couch and he runs upstairs.

"Alright, then" Luke said getting up and walk over the movie rack. "What should we watch?" He asked turning to look at me smiling.

"I don't know, what does he have?" I asked walked over to him to look. "Here, he has Spider-Man. Lets watch that"

"Cool" Luke smiled walked back out to the couch with movie in his hand.

Michael came downstairs with huge smile on his face and then sat down on the couch next to me. "Did you guys pick out a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah" Luke said holding it up.

"Good choice" He smiled.

"Yeah, I mean who doesn't like that movie" I said.

"Girls" He laughed, making my smile drop. What is that supposed to mean?

"I'm a girl" I said crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"Girls, don't like action and comic movies" He said nervously.

"Really cause I do and I pick the movie" I don't know why I was getting upset with him over this. But so girl can like what boys like, right?

"Dani, it fine and Michael, you should be careful of what you say around her. Dan's not like a normal girl" Luke said, cutting us off.

"Note taken, sorry Dani" Michael said taking the movie and putting it in the DVD player.

"It's fine" I said back, when he came back to the couch.

After the movie and eating all the pizza, Luke took me home. As soon as I got upstairs to my room. I just fell down on my bed and fell asleep without a care in the world.

~

The next morning, I lazily woke up. Got dressed, no glasses today, went downstairs, and waited for Luke like always.

"Good morning, Honey" My mom said coming into the living room where I was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Morning" I said back, not looking away from the TV.

"Are you excited for tomorrow night?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Maybe little less than you, but yeah I am" I told her.

"You'll love him, I promise" She told me.

"We'll see, mom" I said. I heard a car horn outside and got up. "Okay, well. I see ya later"

"Have fun today" She called as I walked out the door.

"Ready?" Luke asked as I got in and belted up.

"Yup, just want this day to end"

"Don't I know it. So how do you feel? I mean your meet your mom's boyfriend tomorrow night"

"I don't know, I guess a little nervous. But I think it will be fine" I said.

Luke and I get out of the car and start walking toward the school doors. "That's my girl" He smiled grabbing a hold of my shoulders as we walked in.

We walked down the hall and stopped, when we saw Michael coming towards. "Hey guys" He said.

"Hey" We said back. We were early so the three of us just stayed in the hallway talking. Luke wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head on top of mine.

"I can't believe tomorrow Friday, this week went by so slooww" Michael whined, making Luke and I laugh.

"You were only here for three days" Luke continued laughing.

"Still" Michael frowned and I shook my head giggling at him.

"Come on, let go" I said moving out of Luke's grip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Who wants to be Calum, Michael, or Ashton girlfriend? If so:

Name:

Age:

Description of yourself and interest:

Who you would like to date:

*Comment and Vote*